PDA

View Full Version : GR Selection upon death

Shazam
30-10-12, 10:46
Is is possible (when the lovely team have a free moment) to make the 'X' button work on the GR selection screen you get when you die please?

i have a habbit of accidently right clicking when i die meaning im stuck looking at a list of GR's and cannot look around the cave to see if im being ressed / team ran away lol!

sorry if this is wrong place :)

Satan2k2
30-10-12, 11:26
And maybe add a chat to death? :D

Forget My Name
30-10-12, 11:35
We used to be able to do that, but it got changed for reasons I forget. Something about a rezz bug or something.

\\Fényx//
30-10-12, 12:03
And maybe add a chat to death? :D

That is why it was locked, you could keep hitting the X and use chat while dead. This was done to lock that out

Shazam
30-10-12, 12:40
i dont think chat should be unlocked but i think you should be able to look around with the camera.

William Antrim
30-10-12, 14:24
No thanks. That was disabled in nc1 due to people dying at op fights and spying on the enemy clan. This led to them being pushed around and thus it became an illegal practice.

Forget My Name
30-10-12, 15:33
i dont think chat should be unlocked but i think you should be able to look around with the camera.

You still can, just don't right click...

Ascension
30-10-12, 15:52
No thanks. That was disabled in nc1 due to people dying at op fights and spying on the enemy clan. This led to them being pushed around and thus it became an illegal practice.

Wow I remember this! Nail guns were brought out to push corpses out the way, or into walls to stop them getting ressurected!

William Antrim
30-10-12, 19:49
Wow I remember this! Nail guns were brought out to push corpses out the way, or into walls to stop them getting ressurected!

I thought I would stop short of mentioning how... but yeah, what he said.

The community of the time raged about this - it was one of the less controversial op fight issues but nevertheless the debate went on for a long time. A lot of people admitted to doing it and pretty much everyone was against it!

Britney
31-10-12, 03:20
Was done cause by going in and out of the gr list youd be able to see chat for a second and type in it. Not that we dont have voice conms nowadays though! But back then that was quite a thing!