PDA

View Full Version : Ping spikes/lag on Titan

Netphreak
26-10-12, 21:29
Has anyone else been having issues with a lot of ping spikes/or lag on Titan server?
It seems to be extremely bad for me today and is lagging out and says synchronizing, so I'm wondering if it's something more than my connection being rubbish today.

Jameson Clarke
26-10-12, 21:45
Not I

Netphreak
26-10-12, 22:27
Not I
Ok, thanks. I'll try and diagnose my end/connection then to see what's up.
Though everything else seems to be fine.

Dropout
26-10-12, 23:56
I havent had anything like that either. So yeah, it is probably on your end.

Xeno LARD
29-10-12, 15:54
I get these quite often, it's a pain in the arse. Sometimes when I zone I get perma-sync, sometimes I just loose everyone else in the zone then get a sync, I quite often get the 0 soul light/cash bug when i login and have to relog.

On virgin media 120mb line if it helps.

IanKett
29-10-12, 16:28
I get some sync problems at times just stood still what are a bloody pain and I hope they fix that priority.

Netphreak
01-11-12, 16:17
I get these quite often, it's a pain in the arse. Sometimes when I zone I get perma-sync, sometimes I just loose everyone else in the zone then get a sync, I quite often get the 0 soul light/cash bug when i login and have to relog.

On virgin media 120mb line if it helps.

Actually, funny you should mention it, but I'm on virgin media as well. Wouldn't be surprised if it was their rubbish network causing issues.

Xeno LARD
01-11-12, 18:09
Hmm indeedy. I've got a new router coming soon (should have been today - i doubt it though eh) so we'll see if that helps at all

Forget My Name
01-11-12, 19:17
my ping has been around 200 since day 1 of titan.

I don't know why. My ping to my local server is 15. Must be something to do with the server being in Europe....

It gets annoying sometimes, especially with this game's shitty rubber banding damage.

/vent done