PDA

View Full Version : [00666][R#176] Superspeed after dying in Hacknet

flib
25-10-12, 22:29
I was running through Hacknet and got killed by mobs. After GRing back to apartment, I had EXTREME SPEED. Way faster than even a tank with all points into ath and agl. It lasted for about 5 seconds.

Faid
26-10-12, 00:36
I get this about 25% of the time after dying in Hacknet only last a few seconds.

Powerpunsh
26-10-12, 01:01
Im pretty sure this is an old bug.

Mr. Kassad
26-10-12, 02:54
Confirmed. I kinda freaked out when that happened on TestServer today

William Antrim
26-10-12, 13:59
I kind of like this sort of thing. I think hacknet run speed should be faster than in the regular world. It might get people using it to travel.

Mr. Kassad
26-10-12, 15:36
I kind of like this sort of thing. I think hacknet run speed should be faster than in the regular world. It might get people using it to travel.

You got it wrong. The super-speed does not occur in hacknet but in meatspace.
In short: You die in hacknet, get kicked out of cyberspace and run around like Speedy Gonzales on crack in meatspace. I was faster than Trivaldi when he runs around at Neocronstruct.

hatmankh
30-10-12, 13:19
I've had something similar to this happen, I've never died in hacknet, I only use it as a si and nc free gr to HQ. Anyway after entering hacknet for the first time on my Fallen Angels character, I had super speed for a few seconds inside hacknet, it hasn't happened since and this was on Titan patch 174.