PDA

View Full Version : Real life gatlin drone (or close enough anyway)- Video inside!

dWintermut3
25-10-12, 08:23
Just what it says in the title.

If Neocron was real life, this is probably what a mosquito would look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU&list=PL9ED6B6AA7A8C2CDC&index=11&feature=plcp

Drachenpaladin
25-10-12, 12:14
For some reason i'm not really convinced by that construction.

Geist-[uTw]-
25-10-12, 13:08
спаси́бо FPS Russia

(although you are american ^^)

RogerRamjet
25-10-12, 14:15
zomg safespotting

Beckard
25-10-12, 14:19
these Russian dudes do some pretty cool shit

Chuck Norris
25-10-12, 15:21
zomg safespotting

LOL

russian style logoffski

Faid
25-10-12, 16:29
Are we sure thats not QeeQaek? :lol:

dWintermut3
25-10-12, 20:08
I know it's not entirely convincing but it's still a great way to put a visual to it.

Also, he's not really Russian, he's an actor that does a LOT of gun videos and tanks and stuff. Check out his youtube channel, it's just amazing some of what he plays with.

Kanedax
26-10-12, 00:13
Lol!

stonehaven25
26-10-12, 19:43
Although I never seena fake video from thig guy (I have seen a few of his gun vid;s) I have a feeling that this drone video is fake.

it will need a pretty good battery something much better than a large laptop battery and they are not very light and add a hundred rounds of some small calibur ammo, thats going to be quite a load for a quad rotor drone like that, now add the weight of the drone its self on top of that.

I dont think it will be flying around like it shows in the video and would be struggling more. aside from that i think we all can agree the damage was enhanced somehow.

in either case it was a cool video

Roc-a-fella
26-10-12, 19:58
Although I never seena fake video from thig guy (I have seen a few of his gun vid;s) I have a feeling that this drone video is fake.

it will need a pretty good battery something much better than a large laptop battery and they are not very light and add a hundred rounds of some small calibur ammo, thats going to be quite a load for a quad rotor drone like that, now add the weight of the drone its self on top of that.

I dont think it will be flying around like it shows in the video and would be struggling more. aside from that i think we all can agree the damage was enhanced somehow.

You know drones really exist right? We use them in iraq

dWintermut3
26-10-12, 21:56

He ALWAYS uses tannerite binary explosive in his targets to make things more exciting, that's what caused the targets to blow up like they were hit with a hand grenade when they were popped with a 9mm.