PDA

View Full Version : [00663]Subway doors opening twice and hitting player

Ivan Eres
24-10-12, 19:00
There are two minor bugs in the subway:

1.) When the train stops the door opens rapidly at first, then closes again, and opens slowly the second time for the player to get in - this looks strange

2.) If a player stands too close to the train and gets hit by the door either the first or second time, it closes and never reopens. You have to wait for the next train.

Of course every player has gotten used to it but for new players it can be disturbing. The door should not have a collision value in my opinion so that it opens always.

Pravus
05-02-13, 21:05
As the title says, I was able to get out on the middle of the subway track, which was a bug I remember from years ago but which I haven't seen since coming back, so I assume it has been re-added with this patch.

In this case the door seemed to be open before that particular car pulled into the station, appeared to close then open again at the station, then appeared to close only to spring back open again as it left the station.

Fairly minor I know (compared with inventory bugs etc) and I'm sure we could live with it if it's related to the clipping fixes but it's still a bug and might narrow down some other problems or something so here's the report :)

Powerpunsh
06-02-13, 00:52
Im pretty sure there is just one hovercab doin this. Just my experience. You probably got this hovercab now. :D

Ivan Eres
06-02-13, 00:54
but it's still a bug and might narrow down some other problems or something so here's the report :)

This is the reason I also keep reporting every hiccup I notice atm. Good one.

Gunshifty
06-02-13, 19:43
Maybe it's just me... but i feel like this bug has been here since NC1.. I remember jumping out of the hovercab in NC1 and running around in the subway system..

EDIT: maybe it was a dream..?