PDA

View Full Version : Non-LE & LE rules

Satan2k2
24-10-12, 11:41
Hello guys,

I'm wondering what thoughts are behind the non-LE and LE rules.

For example for support:

LE can heal LE
non-LE can heal non-LE
LE can't heal non-LE
non-LE can't heal LE

It's fine and good... but what's the meaning of non-le can't support le's?

Take a look at this:

LEs can't fight LEs, its okay that they can support each other :).
non-LEs cant fight LEs, so as a non-LE it will be okay to support the LEs, or not?
LEs can't fight non-LEs but non-LEs can fight non-LEs, so LEs can't support non-LEs.

My suggestion for the new rules are these:

LE can heal LE
non-LE can heal non-LE
non-LE can heal LE
LE can't heal non-LE

nEo-1664
24-10-12, 12:44
My suggestion for the new rules are these:

LE can heal LE
non-LE can heal non-LE
non-LE can heal LE
LE can't heal non-LE

^^ That would certainly help in leveling areas, where LE'd runners can join and create mixed teams, but still get heals/buffs from a non-LE'd PPU for example.

And as you rightly said, it wouldn't matter if you buff up an LE'd runner, they cannot participate in PvP/Op War's etc, so yea, let them have their PPU buffs and cake....

Mr. Kassad
24-10-12, 15:04
Afaik the LE-Protection works by not being able to aim (or lock onto) players that have an other LE-Status than you. So it very likely is not possible to change this rule concerning heals without making DMG possible, too.

Satan2k2
24-10-12, 15:14
It's the same with vehicles: when non-LE hit a vehicle, it get's damage. But if the driver is with LE, it doesn't get damage (sometimes ^^).

Yesterday my vehicle got shoot (from non-LE) and it doesn't got any damage when I was driving (with LE), I jumped out of vehicle and it got damage, I jumped in again and the damage stopped (they continued attacking).

It's aimable but the damage counts or not.

Linear
24-10-12, 16:47
It's prolly not just only aiming lock, otherwise Sanctums and AoE could still hit LE'd guys.

Satan2k2
24-10-12, 16:54
And it's possible to say: "I can aim you, but when I shoot I don't do damage" It's like when a LE'ed aims a LE'ed