PDA

View Full Version : Recent cyberpunk picture posted on Reddit

Legato
20-10-12, 23:14
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/11qjcb/i_want_a_game_that_looks_and_feels_like_this/c6osuqm

If you guys have an account on Reddit, I suggest upvoting this. Neocron getting attention = good thing, yes?

I'm really excited to see our population so high right now. I'm about to make my new character today since life has stopped getting in the way (aka, dumped girl for gaming.)

Forget My Name
21-10-12, 02:59
... (...dumped girl for gaming.)

Something every man should do.

Doc Holliday
21-10-12, 04:29
to be able to dump one you gotta get one first.

Forget My Name
21-10-12, 05:01
to be able to dump one you gotta get one first.

Yes... That's how it, works...?? .... and water is wet?

yavimaya
21-10-12, 06:11
Yes... That's how it, works...?? .... and water is wet?

*Golf Clap*

Doc Holliday
21-10-12, 07:58
*Golf Clap*

;) this is why we get on so well :)

rachaelneco
21-10-12, 08:16
Something every man should do.

i did it to my boyfriend, dose that count?

Forget My Name
21-10-12, 08:20
i did it to my boyfriend, dose that count?

Of course! If he doesn't care about video games, dump the bum.

Nice to see well mannered people on that Reddit page talking about Neocron and helping people out. :cool:

Jodo
21-10-12, 12:47
I play Neocron with my girlfriend. Do I win th internet?

Chuck Norris
21-10-12, 13:41
really depends on what/whom your working with some women are totally worth it

Mr. Kassad
21-10-12, 14:37
I don't know if it's funny or sad that a promising "Cyberpunk Picture"-Thread instantly turned into an "I have/had" a girlfriend/boyfriend thread.

Jodo
21-10-12, 17:05
I don't know if it's funny or sad that a promising "Cyberpunk Picture"-Thread instantly turned into an "I have/had" a girlfriend/boyfriend thread.

A little of both I suppose. Certainly no surprise though.

[K1]Luke
21-10-12, 17:21

If you have intercourse while OP fighting or running a dungeon with a group then yes, you win my friend. Are you a winner yet or just a contestant?

Dribble Joy
21-10-12, 17:39
I remember someone years ago who apparently got something like this said to him:

GF: You like playing computer games/NC right?
Him: Yeah...
GF: You like blowjobs right?
Him: Yeah...
GF: Would you like both at the same time?

Legato
21-10-12, 20:38

Yes. Good job! :D

Legato
21-10-12, 20:39

This is my fault for mentioning it... Blargh.

Trivaldi
21-10-12, 20:45
Let's, um, get back on topic please. It's great to see Neocron is starting to stretch it's reach back into the wider internet again. We're hoping that kind of growth will continue, especially once we are able to provide an official patch.

Forget My Name
21-10-12, 20:45
This is my fault for mentioning it... Blargh.

lol.... It wasn't your fault, at all. You brought to our attention a very cool Reddit thread :)

- edit -

I see Titan at 39% right now... Maybe the Reddit thread added a few people to the server? Or perhaps it was just double exp Sunday?

Legato
22-10-12, 00:34
lol.... It wasn't your fault, at all. You brought to our attention a very cool Reddit thread :)

- edit -

I see Titan at 39% right now... Maybe the Reddit thread added a few people to the server? Or perhaps it was just double exp Sunday?

I saw it at 40% earlier, too! Amazing stuff. I think it would definitely help out some if we had someone with big pockets to donate low-level gear. Melee weapons, pistols, rifles, etc. Anything under TL20 that would help out the newbs!

Doc Holliday
22-10-12, 05:51
logan springs to mind ;)