PDA

View Full Version : I have connection issues

Crodus
20-10-12, 02:24
I can connect to the game but it takes me approximately 20 minutes of clicking the login button. The message I get is "Connect to host failed" Each connection attempt runs for about 20 seconds as well. I am running Windows 7 with a premium Verizon DSL connection. Firewall is zonealarm with neocron set to trusted. Connecting from california I read here on the forums to change the ini precache=0 to =1. I've done that. First time I logged in it seemed to work. Then went straight back to the same trouble. Any ideas?

jvasquez33
20-10-12, 02:35
Hmmm I seem to have connection issues as well. I have been getting kicked for "Bad World Data". I have no clue what's causing this or how to fix it. I was in Military Base and about to zone out when I got that error from the server after getting kicked. Every time I try to get back into game I just get kicked with that same error message. How does one fix this?

IGN= ZeuZ

Crodus
20-10-12, 03:02
I just tried logging in another hand full of times. Just as I saw the syncronizing screen it kicked back to a message that read: World Client: Connection Rejected by nethost: Kicked by server: Bad world data!! This is not the first time I have seen this message although it does seem to be random. I should add because of the post above, if it helps I may have logged out at Military Base as I have been leveling there.

nEo-1664
20-10-12, 03:23
I just tried logging in another hand full of times. Just as I saw the syncronizing screen it kicked back to a message that read: World Client: Connection Rejected by nethost: Kicked by server: Bad world data!! This is not the first time I have seen this message although it does seem to be random. I should add because of the post above, if it helps I may have logged out at Military Base as I have been leveling there.

Automated Server Maintainance, to fix teh bad world sectors. When its back up, you'll be able to login fine :)

Crodus
20-10-12, 03:32
The problem I have been experiencing has been the same for the last two weeks, since I made my new account. The sector problem is typically random while the constant login fails are continuous. Like I said in my first post. I can log in....eventually. But it really does take 20 minutes or more nearly every time I want to play. I'm not trying to place a blame or diss the volunteers. Just hoping someone might be able to help me is all. Thanks

Crodus
20-10-12, 03:47
Ok I will humbly submit this bit of information so that others who may have a similar problem will have just one more
trick to try. I did in fact have Neocron set to completely trusted in zonealarm. I shut down zonealarm (firewall) and
attempted to log in. I got one more connection fail, and then was able to successfully log in time after time. It was
my firewall all along.