PDA

View Full Version : Skulls - CityMerc clan for hire

Dribble Joy
17-10-12, 15:09
Skulls is a neutral provider of combat solutions for anyone with the money.

We are looking for members of all kinds, combat, support and tradeskill.

OPs:
Skulls don't take OPs, but we will assist at OP fights. Price based on number of Skulls members present and duration of fighting.

Assassinations:
Skulls provides assassination services against runners of any faction except CM. Price is per dog-tag recovered.

Any target will be warned by DM prior to the kill being made to inform them of the faction of the client. This is in an attempt to avoid repercussions against Skulls/CM members.

Targets will be given a 'hard' or 'soft' option. Soft option is whereby half the bounty is given to the target in exchange for not putting up a fight. Hard option is a flat kill regardless.

----------------------------------

Skulls is essentially an RP clan. No PvP if we are not getting paid. I don't want people off in P2 ganking reds (and especially not others).
Most of the time will probably spent gearing up our members/PvE until we and the rest of the server is up to end-game.

So if you want something a little more relaxed and try to avoid all the politics (aside from trying to profit from it), join Skulls!

Speedball
17-10-12, 15:45
Skulls is a neutral provider of combat solutions for anyone with the money.

We are looking for members of all kinds, combat, support and tradeskill.

OPs:
Skulls don't take OPs, but we will assist at OP fights. Price based on number of Skulls members present and duration of fighting.

Assassinations:
Skulls provides assassination services against runners of any faction except CM. Price is per dog-tag recovered.

Any target will be warned by DM prior to the kill being made to inform them of the faction of the client. This is in an attempt to avoid repercussions against Skulls/CM members.

Targets will be given a 'hard' or 'soft' option. Soft option is whereby half the bounty is given to the target in exchange for not putting up a fight. Hard option is a flat kill regardless.

----------------------------------

Skulls is essentially an RP clan. No PvP if we are not getting paid. I don't want people off in P2 ganking reds (and especially not others).
Most of the time will probably spent gearing up our members/PvE until we and the rest of the server is up to end-game.

So if you want something a little more relaxed and try to avoid all the politics (aside from trying to profit from it), join Skulls!

Nice! I love it!

Sadly I got my own little project launched :/

Kanedax
17-10-12, 16:04
Awesome DJ, it'll be cool to see Skulls back!

Evranick
18-10-12, 11:27
Just can't wait ! :cool:

Eckhart
21-10-12, 18:28
This brings back memories :)

Really getting tempted to reinstall lately what with the goings on re: Titan. Might look you up if I do!

carbonkink
22-10-12, 00:20
I really like the sound of this. Not strictly PvP like some others that I know of. More like a contracted clan for assistance. ;) Pretty much what I had in mind. I don't have a CM toon though -_-

Dribble Joy
10-12-12, 13:12
So I've had the replies here and quite a few ingame, but then they seem to have dropped off the grid.

You guys still out there leveling/gearing up or what? I really want this to work but I do need people.

William Antrim
10-12-12, 13:54
I think real life caught up with a lot of people. The regulators lost 2 or 3 of our members recently too due to rl committments. It's just the way of things I guess. After the initial surge in popularity things have settled again and people have other stuff in their lives.

DER_julu
10-12-12, 14:59
there is other stuff ? Oo

Dribble Joy
15-12-12, 15:17
Welcome to Harlon Nayl! Let there be many more :).

William Antrim
15-12-12, 15:25
You should bring a toon to ca.

Dribble Joy
23-12-12, 22:48
Welcome to Zbepb (formerly of Soldierz, any old members, feel free to join up with us!) and Noodle!

Also, Army, see if you can get hold of me or one of the guys to add you to the clan, and see if the friends you mentioned are leveled up enough.

Eckhart
19-01-13, 18:29
How's this project looking DJ? Still going strong?

Having just finished with another MMO I'm thinking of coming back, and would be interested in joining up if you'll have me. However, if I do return it won't be an every night thing - it'll be really casual, maybe one or two times a week when I find time.

Are you considering those kind of players? What with a highly focused RP clan, not sure if a very much casual player would help you out too much.

Leonard
21-01-13, 14:50
Hello, I'm still alive. Ingame name: Narbly. Been busy because I'm moving and starting a new job.

I'm still enthusiastic about joining Skulls and my character will be capped soon. Double exp + el Farid FTW! I'll have a lot more time to put into Neocron soon.

Dribble Joy
21-01-13, 15:45
I'd love to have you both!

RL has been unkind to me over the past week, but I plan to get in again from now on.

Bring your friends!

Dumdies
21-01-13, 18:59
I have alot of friends who are.were in skulls even back from NC1 but at the moment im tied in with TGM and loving it totally :D

Eckhart
21-01-13, 19:49
I'd love to have you both!

RL has been unkind to me over the past week, but I plan to get in again from now on.

Bring your friends!

<3 Will hopefully get the time together to sort out the reinstall later this week.

And yeah, if I get back into it then I'll definately be sure to try and prod some of the old crowd, see how receptive they are :)

Dribble Joy
22-01-13, 00:30
I have alot of friends who are.were in skulls even back from NC1 but at the moment im tied in with TGM and loving it totally :D
Any of them playing again or likely to come back?

<3 Will hopefully get the time together to sort out the reinstall later this week.

And yeah, if I get back into it then I'll definately be sure to try and prod some of the old crowd, see how receptive they are :)

Awesome :).

Dribble Joy
23-01-13, 01:49
Welcome to Mrblue Wulf and Weazel!

mrblue44
24-01-13, 01:38
Welcome to Mrblue Wulf and Weazel!

Thnx mate i,ll try to pull my weight.

Doc Holliday
24-01-13, 07:05
You guys actually taken any contracts yet?

Dribble Joy
04-02-13, 01:30
In light of recent events I feel I should point out a few things.

Skulls is a neutral combat provider; we fight for profit, not independent power, be it political, military or territorial. Doing so would be to move away from being mercenaries and into being a separate entity that vies for importance with the other factions and thus into direct conflict with them. This means we would not be fighting for money, but also survival should they no longer see us as competition rather than a service.

As is evident, there is disagreement over where the line is drawn regarding what is and is not a mercenary act.

Our fellow mercenaries will always be our brothers and sisters but we do not support the way some have interpreted the way that the organisation operates. We would ask other factions to remember this in the way they treat Skulls and other mercs. I have no desire to be anyone's enemy, it's all just business.

Faid
04-02-13, 05:42
lol someone got in the way of CM fighting today

L0KI
04-02-13, 11:32
In light of recent events I feel I should point out a few things.

Skulls is a neutral combat provider; we fight for profit, not independent power, be it political, military or territorial. Doing so would be to move away from being mercenaries and into being a separate entity that vies for importance with the other factions and thus into direct conflict with them. This means we would not be fighting for money, but also survival should they no longer see us as competition rather than a service.

As is evident, there is disagreement over where the line is drawn regarding what is and is not a mercenary act.

Our fellow mercenaries will always be our brothers and sisters but we do not support the way some have interpreted the way that the organisation operates. We would ask other factions to remember this in the way they treat Skulls and other mercs. I have no desire to be anyone's enemy, it's all just business.

This has been the problem with CM for as long as I can remember.

One issue being, CM have faction enemies. I don't think this should be the case at all. In order to operate effectively, I think they should be neutral to everyone.

The second issue being, not all CM clans play the role of mercenaries (of course, Skulls do). They live out at MB but treat the faction like any other.

Thirdly, and finally, mercenaries or not, if a gang of CM come and kill me, the chances are, I'll hold a grudge, and continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Contract or not, if someone kills me, they get added to the list :lol:

Hence, I wish you the very best of luck with creating a viable, profitable CM clan. Always have, and always will. I'd love to see it work.

Dribble Joy
04-02-13, 18:24
One issue being, CM have faction enemies. I don't think this should be the case at all. In order to operate effectively, I think they should be neutral to everyone.
CM were neutral to all for a brief period. However, without other systems in place it made the faction rather 'boring'. Snowcrash PMed me near the beginning of either 2.1 or 2.2 to ask how I would feel about CM getting hostiles/allies in both pro and anti-city and I said though I didn't like it from either an RP or my own gaming preference, it was probably better at the time.
I still would like CM to be neutral to all, but I am aware that the system in place would need to be changed.

The second issue being, not all CM clans play the role of mercenaries (of course, Skulls do). They live out at MB but treat the faction like any other.
This is the biggest problem that CM faces, and a difficult one to solve. Not being able to hold OPs is the main change I would like as it's the primary way direct political conflict occurs. However, as has been pointed out, CM then loose the potential to gain the advantages that OPs grant to clans: Money, tradeskill bonuses and GR access. Altering how the faction does without that is something that has to be looked at.
Extra quests and missions and/or the ability to perform missions usually only available to a certain factions, possible access to other FSMs or tradeskill bonuses in CMHQ could make up for it.

Thirdly, and finally, mercenaries or not, if a gang of CM come and kill me, the chances are, I'll hold a grudge, and continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Contract or not, if someone kills me, they get added to the list :lol:
If I take a contract, I generally make a point of informing the target of who ordered it. Though I am quite aware that not everyone is going to accept that as diminished responsibility :D.

William Antrim
04-02-13, 20:33
You have been sat on the fence for so long that I think a lot of people forgot you were there.

QD tried to play the neutral politician and look where it got him. Nada, zip. Nothing.

City mercs is just the same as any other faction and it should be afforded the same rights and privileges. They need the same amount of enemies as anyone else. They do not NEED nor should not be neutral to everyone only hiring out. Theyre a private army. An army that does not fight will go soft and its skills will deteriorate. From an RP point of view if the faction followed your line of thinking then they would go soft, fast. You dont need to be Sun Tzu to understand that.

If you were a military officer and you tried to act in the way you do with this neutrality stuff you would be court martialled and in some countries summarily executed.

The Mercs are an army and they should be out enforcing their presence in the world. Projection of power is the single biggest "mission statement" of any army in the world. In english it means "look how much firepower we have - do not fuck with us".

Skullz doesnt do that in my mind. If anything it seems to be more like WW2 Switzerland than anything else in this game.

If anything your neutrality is killing your faction and most likely contributing to the reason why Skullz has never taken off. Noone will hire mercs when they could do a better job themselves. Mercs that dont fight are cowards who hide at MB. Whether you do actually carry out any contracts or not is something that only you will know but if you just pretend to then how does anyone else know anything about it.

When Loki posted up his bounty thread I expected CM to be the first to the buzzer for the contract but it was CA that claimed the bounty. That stuff shoulda been your bread and butter.

City Mercs in my mind (from a military perspective) should be projecting their power to the surrounding areas around the MB - organising FOBs (forward operating bases) - or in this case OPs - near to their base to defend, control and maintain security for runners in THEIR region of the world. This is my interpretation of the City Mercs.

If a runner takes out their LE and joins the City Mercs they expect to be able to take part in pvp. If they have to sit on their hands and wait for a contract which may or may not come when there are Black Dragons, Twilight Guardians and other scum of the earth running rampant in their backyards how does that make them feel?

I think you have had the faction to yourself (because it is a pretty duff faction up till they gave you more enemies) and that has made you lose sight of the bigger picture in all of this. Its possibly an inflated sense of self worth perhaps? I am not sure but I have observed the trials and tribulations of the City Mercs since skullz went there. Pariah was a good man and a good friend when I first started out and I see how you have taken on his vision for the clan and made it your own. The loyalty to that vision to stick with it through hell and high water is commendable but you gotta see what it is doing to the faction.

At least when Roughnecks were in CM we had people to fight when we came to MB.

Projection of power is not politicking and remaining neutral and RPing your way out of a fight when Black Dragon is beating down your door, that power comes from steel and plasma.

No offence cos you are not a bad guy.

Just my 2ps worth.

Doc Holliday
05-02-13, 03:29
nailed it will. totally. I remember dming pariah one night asking for some help at an op fight. he said sorry buddy cant make it. i was gonna dm you and ask you same thing. we have the synchz at blackhill. We agreed quickly to hit a synchz op in support knowing those guys would split their team. they did. we both won.

todays skullz and opfighting? really? naw.

get off the fence ;) Make the mercs something.

hiring someone to kill someone for you in a pvp game is well. i dunno how to put it. it would have to be pretty rare for it to actually happen when its so much fun to go off and do it yourself. LE traders always have alts. The rp thing makes sense but i have to agree with Will as i said. seeing the top end of the map CM green and ops up there cm green with patrols in J_01 watching out for pkers because people are levelling at bunker without LE would be oh so cool :)

Ivan Eres
05-02-13, 13:44
patrols in J_01 watching out for pkers because people are levelling at bunker without LE would be oh so cool :)

That would be very cool, indeed.

CM can also take OPs rp-wise for other factions and defend them if they are being paid for it.

They are an army, after all. So it makes sense.

After taking the OP they could either let the faction who paid them hack it or a new function could be added in game to give an OP away to another clan.

Regards

L0KI
05-02-13, 21:00
Will touched upon a point I was going to bring up myself. I posted a contract on the forum a few weeks ago. Sure, it was to kill another City Merc, but I even hinted on one occasion that I hoped you and the rest of the Skulls might cash in on it. Sadly, that was not the case. Not even a response in the thread, in fact. :(

I have to admit, I am inclined to agree with Will's opinion that the only way to build and maintain a successful City Mercs clan is to show the rest of the server that you're worth hiring; whatever the cost.

All that being said, I have long been friendly with all the Skulls, and that certainly is't going to change ;)

Dribble Joy
05-02-13, 21:22
Will touched upon a point I was going to bring up myself. I posted a contract on the forum a few weeks ago.
I was away that weekend I believe, I simply missed it.

Sure, it was to kill another City Merc, but I even hinted on one occasion that I hoped you and the rest of the Skulls might cash in on it. Sadly, that was not the case. Not even a response in the thread, in fact. :(
I did post a reply in the thread (it's in the second page) and like I said, I would not have taken it since it was against a CM runner.

OK, this is supposed to be a recruitment/advertising thread, and this is starting to derail, so I will be making a brainport thread about the nature of CM soonish.

William Antrim
05-02-13, 21:31
I look forward to hearing your opinions.

P.s the guy was FA at the time.

Doc Holliday
06-02-13, 05:44
lol. Nabbls video shows him as cm. hes in fusion.

CM Punk
07-02-13, 11:39
Hi guys,
first point:
You're both kind of right, as I killed Loki, I was actually Fallen Angel, but it was to the time, our clan almost leveled symp for joining CityMercs/Fusion, so Nabbl and his friend caught me as I was actually CityMercs.

second point:
I really appreciate Will's view and opinion about mercs and what they should do, can do and their possibilities as a roleplay character in this faction.
To be honest, we already talked about in faction channel DJ, and I guess, the faction CityMercs allows different point of views and way of living the life of the mercenaries, that means different clans have different interpretations about that kind of "living" the mercenarylife.
Tbh, right now at this point I guess, Fusion doesn't seem to be that kind of roleplayers right now, but that doesn't mean there are no roleplayers. We are trying the same as you to get contracts, offer traderclans like ZTL our services for protection and so on.

The reasons William told here to hold outposts are nearly the same I told you in factionchannel, as you see, there are many different ways to be true CityMercs, including that Mercs got their own interests (wanna be a part of fights, wanna be hired, wanna fight for payment for other clans/factions per for contract, get own outposts, to offer neutral/friends/traders our bonusses as they gonna pay, or maybe sell outposts for other clans, keeping the MB safe like our MB/Bunker control and try to get those ops, which were called on mars our "Default Ops" (= Sieger, Jankins, Rockshore).

Personally, I didn't have any problems with Loki's bounty, in my opinion you can personally choose how you react to an offer for killing another Merc. I would personally don't have any problems with you when you do that, and I don't have any problems with you fighting against us when you get hired from other clans, especially when it's about the alliance.
Why don't you do an offered job to shoot at other mercenaries? Just because Fusion and Skullz are in the same faction, it doesn't mean they need to have same goals. We even don't need to be friends, when you think about it twice:
Fusion could be your opponent, even your enemy, even if we are in the same faction: We could steal your contracts, we could be the other mercenary group with more volume of sales and so on, in my opinion this way could be a very interesting part of roleplay, too.

When RSC want to hire you against the so called Alliance, why don't join them? As you said, you talked to Janine, and she told you what she thinks. But I guess, if you tell him, you got not personal issues, you are a mercenary doing his job, he has to deal with it. Skullz is your business, you don't have to vindicate yourself, especially not in front of a Fusion leader :)

William Antrim
07-02-13, 11:44
A valid contribution for sure. Thanks for posting CM punk.

Doc Holliday
07-02-13, 11:55
Im intrigued by the latest bounty contract offered to skullz.

William Antrim
07-02-13, 12:50
Id spend the bounty on ammunition. Gonna need it.

Doc Holliday
07-02-13, 13:42
Dj Just so u know we have zero intention of lying down and playing dead for you for these kills rez or no rez. Someones playing silly fuckers obviously but if you try to collect on the bounty we will put skullz down. nothing personal of course. In this situation i would suggest finding other work

(tried to make it rp :P)

L0KI
07-02-13, 14:05
Dj Just so u know we have zero intention of lying down and playing dead for you for these kills rez or no rez. Someones playing silly fuckers obviously but if you try to collect on the bounty we will put skullz down. nothing personal of course. In this situation i would suggest finding other work

I agree whole-heartedly.

In the interests of role play:

I can assure you that Rabbi Fang has already indicated to his landlord in the Plaza that he may soon be vacating the premises and moving to the Military base permanently. Not as a mercenary, of course, but as an enraged pro-Reza enthusiast with a bloodlust for revenge against any City Merc that fires a single shot at him.

I tried to tell him he was being hasty, but he wouldn't listen. He never does, actually.

Brawl
07-02-13, 15:00
I'd be happy for skullz to try collect my tags i love the RP aspect, I have no problems with skullz but as other regs have stated I will not go down without a fight and assure you heads will roll :P

Outisde of said bounty its back to normal as far as clan relationship is concerned

Dribble Joy
07-02-13, 18:32
Why don't you do an offered job to shoot at other mercenaries? Just because Fusion and Skullz are in the same faction, it doesn't mean they need to have same goals. We even don't need to be friends, when you think about it twice:
For the same reason Blackwater units don't take contracts on other Blackwater units. I might be a mercenary, but I won't take contracts directly against another CM group.

Fusion could be your opponent, even your enemy, even if we are in the same faction: We could steal your contracts, we could be the other mercenary group with more volume of sales and so on, in my opinion this way could be a very interesting part of roleplay, too.
I see a difference between competition and enemies. I don't have a problem with CMs as the former and I want to avoid the latter as I see it as rather pointless (game or RP-wise).

When RSC want to hire you against the so called Alliance, why don't join them? As you said, you talked to Janine, and she told you what she thinks. But I guess, if you tell him, you got not personal issues, you are a mercenary doing his job, he has to deal with it.
Janine made it clear there would be bad consequences if Skulls was seen helping RSC or their supporters in anyway and could not see that I was simply doing a job. She heavy implied that Fusion and the rest of the alliance would consider me to be supporter of what RSC is accused of.
I don't want to be at war with half the server, especially not the rest of CM and certainly not because of something that isn't true.
If I could convince Janine/Fusion/the alliance that I am a supporter of no-one and I'm just a merc getting paid, then I would be willing to take contracts from anyone. As it is, that is unlikely.

Skullz is your business, you don't have to vindicate yourself, especially not in front of a Fusion leader :)
OOC:
We are all here for fun (I presume). Me and my clan getting ganked by our own faction members because of the blind belief that what I am doing is one thing and cannot be another is not fun.
I tried to explain to Janine but she refused to believe that I could work for RSC or their supporters without being part of what the alliance hates.

Skulls bears no hostility to City Admin, it's sub-groups or runners. We would prefer that you directed any feeling of revenge against those who genuinely harbour ill will against you (and would be quite happy to assist in venting those feelings, for the right price).
As soon as we are aware of the identity of the client it will be passed to you. Due to the nature of the contract, we are currently reluctant to begin any operations until this information is known.

William Antrim
07-02-13, 18:45
Then I am gonna put a jihad on Janine for being a bad politician.

Dropout
07-02-13, 18:45
For the same reason Blackwater units don't take contracts on other Blackwater units. I might be a mercenary, but I won't take contracts directly against another CM group.
See Blackwater as a clan instead of a faction. That is how I see it anyways :)

OOC:
We are all here for fun (I presume). Me and my clan getting ganked by our own faction members because of the blind belief that what I am doing is one thing and cannot be another is not fun.
I tried to explain to Janine but she refused to believe that I could work for RSC or their supporters without being part of what the alliance hates.
Janine is clearly a *self censur*.

CM Punk
07-02-13, 19:53
See Blackwater as a clan instead of a faction. That is how I see it anyways :)

Exactly the same way I see it, CityMercs is for me a faction of different companies/enterprises. The example is pretty good, but depends, of course, from personal point of view. I see it like dropout, That we are two mercenary clans, but not on the same side, not the same company. Means, they may fight each others if they get paid from two different sides.
That's how I see it as a mercenary, and as a professional mercenary I know when others got contracts and doing their job and when it's finished, but I don't forget that some people might get angry and want their revenge, especially when they're not mercs.

But I really wanna know who ganks you, one of fusion? To be honest, I don't really appreciate all decisions Janine makes, but mostly I don't like that aspect of nearly prohibiting you taking a contract. Of course I understand, that you don't wanna have problems in the base, but I would never shoot at you because you're a merc having a contract, that's just riddiculous.

It's just not business of Fusion/Janine, but I don't really get the point you were asking him. Of course we wanna have all ooc fun, but where is your fun when you can't unfold yourself? If your fun depends on the decisions someone else makes?

Part of Fusion, I have to say on the other hand, that Janine might have his reasons for his arguments. I wished he would have said something about his decisions here as well as in the alliance vs. rsc thread. I guess because he isn't writing here anything at all, he might get misunderstood and that's the reason almost everyone is pissed at him.

To get to the RSC-alliance-thing: I'm very sorry about getting that thread closed before I can write my personal two cents, because I really like most members of RSC, and wasn't shouting about RSC are full of cheaters. RSC got a lot of really good gamers, I hope the cheating problems ended up with the bans last weekend. Everybody acts as if everyone cheats there, and that's kind of unfair. For myself, I hoped it was fun for both sides, the so called alliance and RSC fighting each other: Cooperating clans against the momentarely biggest/best team on the server, and hoped they'll get this action as some kind om compliment.

And when they wanna hire you, it's legitimate when you do it, no matter what someone else say. You have to decide for yourself what you are doing, not beeing intimidated by other Citymercs. I'm pretty sure, that I'm not the only merc who thinks about it like that and would doubt killing you or one of your members, but I hope, that wasn't Janine's intention when you "disobey".

if that's true, I would be personally very disappointed.

William Antrim
07-02-13, 20:52
By the way guys just so you know, black water is the epitome if a bad mercenary outfit. If anyone knew a bit mire about current stairs other than hearing their name you wouldn't have used them as an example. There are way better pmc's out there to base your clan on than those idiots. they don't actually trade any more either just so you know.

Dribble Joy
07-02-13, 21:18
OK, BW is a bad example, it's the only one that sprang to mind at the time (they are still trading btw, just under a different name).

CM, that's slightly reassuring.

I asked Janine about what Fusion might do if we were to meet at an OP fight. I made it clear that Skulls would only attack those clans Fusion was assisting. However, as soon as I mentioned the possibility getting hired by RSC he got quite angry and said there's would be big problems for Skulls if we did. This gave the impression that the whole of Fusion would turn on Skulls if I was seen with RSC.

RSC vs. Alliance isn't the only thing going on on the server at the moment. I'm probably going to focus on some of the other clans like TGM, STD, Immune and others until things cool a little (if they do), or at least when people know where they stand a bit better.

William Antrim
07-02-13, 22:47
On the subject of Blackwater - yeah I know - google is great like that. I also know that their bosses had some political run ins with the DoD over the Fallujah issue and that Hamid Karzai has all but banned them and other companies from his country now. If you want to model yourself on a good company go for Sandline International, or Executive Outcomes. Much more professional by a mile.

Back on topic

Stop being so scared of Janine fucking Allison. Fusion are nothing. If you want Skullz to get any better you are gonna have to grow a pair. Fusion are no worse or better than any other clan here. If you have beef with them start killing their members till they ask you to stop. The time for negotiation is gone. Fusion clearly dont respect skullz at all if they treat you like this, respect is earned not given. If they dont give it to you then you take it from them with dogtags if necessary. Being a politician hasnt got you anywhere. Good diplomats are backed up with good firepower. Words dont mean dick to these guys, they respect plasma and steel. I bet if you went to MB and ganked a few of them they would soon listen to you.

The time for talking is ten years gone.

Cursed Shadow
23-08-13, 10:47
Hey DJ.

People seem to have completely messed up your thread, rather humorously for political debate.

If you'll take on one of my alts, I'd be happy to pick up a gun in the name of Skulls.

~ Dream Cast

Dribble Joy
26-08-13, 03:17
Hey dude (sorry for late reply, I was away at the NC meetup this weekend). Skulls is kinda inactive at the moment unless I can get a core of people together. At the moment I'm mostly hunting and the PvP scene is pretty low, so not much in the way of potential contracts out there currently. If you or anyone else just wants something loose to hang out and take advantage of anything that might come along I would be more than happy.

We could really do with a PPU too since I haven't seen Elsy in months.