PDA

View Full Version : static DB

Hoernerice
15-10-12, 01:21
Could you realese a static db and icon images for Homepage maker.
What i mean with that. A database with the not critical infromations like what weapon exist ingame, what need to build them and their base statisics. Thats infos no one can use to exploit, but to right allll out of the game take ages ^^

Chuck Norris
15-10-12, 01:23
http://www.techhaven.org/db/

Hoernerice
15-10-12, 07:38
I know thx. But where do they get the data from?

hatmankh
16-10-12, 14:17
I think they got it all from checking in-game.

Satan2k2
16-10-12, 14:22
Yep, techhaven.org was/is a community project and the same is the wiki, everyone can write articles.

Brammers
16-10-12, 14:53
I know thx. But where do they get the data from?

As @hatmankh and @Satan2k2 correctly states all the data is checked in-game by us and the players. So it's all 100% community driven.

There are a some api functions available to allow other fansites to use the data. Whether it's suitable for your needs I can't comment on.

Ivan Eres
16-10-12, 16:14
As @hatmankh and @Satan2k2 correctly states all the data is checked in-game by us and the players. So it's all 100% community driven.

There are a some api functions available to allow other fansites to use the data. Whether it's suitable for your needs I can't comment on.

I noticed that there are APU and PPU modules missing on THN. How can we get them added?

For example the Blessed Basic Resist Booster für the PPU, and the Frost Barrel for the APU. I think all Frost APU modules are missing but the rare one.

Regards

Brammers
16-10-12, 17:08
I noticed that there are APU and PPU modules missing on THN. How can we get them added?

For example the Blessed Basic Resist Booster für the PPU, and the Frost Barrel for the APU. I think all Frost APU modules are missing but the rare one.

Regards

Hmm sounds like the Blessed Basic Resist Booster got missed on the 2.2 updates.

Best bet is to post a thread on the THN forums (http://forum.techhaven.org/viewforum.php?f=71) here, and myself or nEo-1664 will update the DB. Links to screenshots are fine btw. :)

Look forward to adding some new items. :)