PDA

View Full Version : [INTENDED] Tech@neocron.com & Tech@neocron.de dont work and i get a crash

netster
12-10-12, 19:20
Tech@neocron.com & Tech@neocron.de dont work and i get a crash on my char login. If there is any GM who might wanna help me, please feel free to contact me ! :)

Kane Gregory
12-10-12, 19:42
Have a look to:
http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=149&a=423

nEo-1664
12-10-12, 19:46
From that post:

Out of Game E-Mail Support
Account Issues: account [at] neocron.info
If you have issues related to your game or forum account, please submit an e-mail to the above address from the e-mail address used during registration. You will receive an automated ticket number and a response from the team within 48 hours. If you’re looking for an old account please provide as many details as you can remember. Never include your password; the Neocron Support Team will NEVER request your game or forum account password.

netster
12-10-12, 19:52
ok, it fixed itself i think. but pls fix the emails ...

Dropout
12-10-12, 21:05
ok, it fixed itself i think. but pls fix the emails ...

Dont really think that they can "fix" the emails. They do not have ownership of the neocron.com domain, nor the .de domain.
Which obviously lead to some problems.
Zoltan is the owner of the neocron.info domain which is what you should be using.

netster
13-10-12, 08:11
neocron.info is forwarding to ng.neocron.com. while even ng.neocron.com shows up these emails for support.