PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][00109][R#174] Dragon's Wrath Mission Spawns

TheonlyoneIknow
09-10-12, 12:00
Can someone please remove those damned Dragon's Wraith from OZ1? Why were these moved from Battle Dome sector to OZ1? It's ridiculous. You can't get past them and I need to get to OZ2.

Please delete these PITA's.

Thank you very much, tooik.

CMaster
09-10-12, 12:07
Can someone please remove those damned Dragon's Wraith from OZ1? Why were these moved from Battle Dome sector to OZ1? It's ridiculous. You can't get past them and I need to get to OZ2.

Please delete these PITA's.

Thank you very much, tooik.

They were never at battledome, don't know quite where you got that from (thugs for Termi Quad mission?)

They're spawned by players doing the NCPD mission. However, as the mission doesn't require killing them, nobody does. Badly designed script quests I'm afraid.

A GM ticket (? in top right corner in game) normally get them cleared up

TheonlyoneIknow
09-10-12, 12:11
Possibly was that quest CM, but there was an employee on the ground that had to be clicked, and there's one of those in OZ1, where those Dragon's Wraith have spawned. Getting old, difficult to distinguish things these days :(

Anyway, there are about 8 of them, causing headache for others. Being a tank on this char, I have managed to navigate my way past the hail of shot and have found OZ2 and it's glorious GR. No more DW mobs for me :P

Please remove them. Thank you.

Trivaldi
09-10-12, 12:14
Please raise a ticket in game and an available GM will do a sweep of the sector. We do patrol problem spots like this on a regular basis to clear out problematic mobs, however people are doing these missions all the time at the moment so they're more of a problem. I've made a note to review the related mission.

TheonlyoneIknow
09-10-12, 12:22
Thanks Triv.

Ticket already sent, just in case you forum mods were taking your afternoon siesta :D

tooik.

Linear
09-10-12, 12:23
Can you put a Stormbot there that will shoot em from time to time? That would free some of your time.

Herrad
09-10-12, 12:53
Can you put a Stormbot there that will shoot em from time to time? That would free some of your time.

Yeah, better yet remove all the problematic [EDIT: quest] mobs from game *dusts hands* problem solved.

:p

Haxxor
09-10-12, 14:28
Going up the far right ramp at Outzone Subway station usually avoids them if you run past

Drachenpaladin
09-10-12, 15:43
Yeah its annoying. Though players should dispose sector pollution like this themselfs, if not the player who does the run then one or two higher level runners should clean that area. But i guess nobody cares to keep their city clean anymore...

LiL T
09-10-12, 16:41
OZ 2 can be accessed from other zones if I remember correctly.

Herrad
09-10-12, 17:15
OZ 2 can be accessed from other zones if I remember correctly.

It's a trek though, and you'd need to know where the "secret" entrance to the city is.

Edit: or go through IA2 but there's DW guys there too.

Trivaldi
09-10-12, 18:10
If you're encountering any Dragon's Wrath mobs as a low level character, please raise an in game ticket and one of us will cleanse the sector. If you're unable to find an alternative route while you wait for a GM, try asking on Help to see if there is a group of higher level runners who are feeling particularly blood thirsty who may clear the way for you. Ideally cleaning up these mobs needs to be part of the associated mission, after all they're spawned to make the mission more challenging. I shall investigate the feasibility of changing this for a future update but can't comment either way right now.

I've moved this to the Bug Reports forum as I have always considered this to not be the intended outcome of these spawns.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

SilentEye
09-04-13, 13:33
Outzone Sec-1 spawns 80/80 Tsunami looking guys with shotguns.

This seems like a too high character for the areas, but the worst is that these are spawned in excessive amounts of 20-30 crawled together.

Walking past them gives damage spikes of like 1000 per second on a not so well protected char.

Trivaldi
09-04-13, 13:47
Reports merged. Although this isn't a bug in the usual sense, it is something that needs fixing. Please refer to the above information for dealing with this situation in the mean time.

Chuck Norris
09-04-13, 23:58
no one kills them why are they even part of the quest, should just eliminate them from ever spawning; altho they can be nice exp for some random passer by. or better yet dragging them to a zone line so they zone camp!

Dope
10-04-13, 04:51
Why not make killing them part of the quest?