PDA

View Full Version : Bring back life into killing business / epic missions

NONpk
08-10-12, 19:11
Hi,

as many of you i remember a time when it was neccessary to kill 3 runners in an epic mission.

Why not bringing this feature back?

The need of killing runners for epic was removed one day due to sinking population.

Right now we have lot`s of players. Enough to bring back the kill-missions.

Imao this would make the gameplay a bit more interesting and fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wie sich bestimmt viele von euch errinern, gab es eine Zeit in der es notwendig war für eine epic Mission 3 runner zu töten.

Warum erweckt man dieses Feature nicht zu neuem Leben?

Aufgrund von schwindender Population wurde dieses Feature eines Tages eingestellt.

Im moment haben wir jedoch eine sehr hohe Population. Genug um dieses Feature wieder in das Spiel zu bringen.

Meiner Meinung nach würde es das Gameplay ein wenig interesanter und lustiger gestalten.

CMaster
08-10-12, 19:24
Because all anybody did was pay for somebody/ask a friend to roll up a new 0/2, and kill them at El Farid/Point Red.

I did actually get one genuine kill myself, sniping an FA hanging out at cycrow with my rifle spy, but such incidents were few and far between.

Drachenpaladin
08-10-12, 20:10
Also everyone keeps his LE in until they are capped and outfitted, which usually includes one or more epic runs...

Forget My Name
08-10-12, 23:23
Missions are a mechanic of the Player versus Environment side of the game. Forcing Player Versus Player content where it doesn't belong only hinders a game's flow and fun.

Anyway, this was tried before and failed.

Brammers
09-10-12, 10:43
...I did actually get one genuine kill myself, sniping an FA hanging out at cycrow with my rifle spy, but such incidents were few and far between.

:wtf: :D Better not had been me! :p

And the reason for removing the killing of runners for the epic was not due to the sinking population. LE'ed players couldn't do all the epics without taking the LE out and risk it never going back in because they had passed rank /30.

nEo-1664
09-10-12, 11:48
Because all anybody did was pay for somebody/ask a friend to roll up a new 0/2, and kill them at El Farid/Point Red.

I did actually get one genuine kill myself, sniping an FA hanging out at cycrow with my rifle spy, but such incidents were few and far between.

Didn't even have to do that. Just team the 0/2 newly created noob, of your friend, and head down into the cellars. no SL loss, and 3 kills later job was done :)

CMaster
09-10-12, 12:29
:wtf: :D Better not had been me! :p

Think it may have been Lifewaster.

Didn't even have to do that. Just team the 0/2 newly created noob, of your friend, and head down into the cellars. no SL loss, and 3 kills later job was done :)

Seeing as kills were always enemies, SL wasn't the problem - the 0/2 being in the enemy city was the reason for El Farid/point red (although now that I think of it, lots of anti vs pro kills were done at Ind A)