PDA

View Full Version : Storm Laser......

jvasquez33
06-10-12, 01:24
I quite often see people selling the TL-90 S.T.O.R.M. Laser in trade chat. I couldn't remember for the life of me where the mobs are that drop these. Can anyone direct me (or link me) to the appropriate area/zone where to find the mobs that drop them. And also, whats the most effective way to farm them? Sorry it's been a very long time since i've leveled up a new toon.

alehound
06-10-12, 01:49
I quite often see people selling the TL-90 S.T.O.R.M. Laser in trade chat. I couldn't remember for the life of me where the mobs are that drop these. Can anyone direct me (or link me) to the appropriate area/zone where to find the mobs that drop them. And also, whats the most effective way to farm them? Sorry it's been a very long time since i've leveled up a new toon.

Sorry, it's a secret ;)

Gaia mine

Doc Holliday
06-10-12, 04:42
Big bad ass stormbot. 120/120 and requires Energy armour on to fight him. Bottom of gaia mine entrance by cycrow F_13 maybe ( i dont know the map that well anymore)

I really wanna go and have a go at killing him because i would like a storm laser and dont feel like paying for it.

Oh and you will need someone to hack to loot them.

jvasquez33
06-10-12, 05:18
Oh my jesus that seems like alot of work. WTB Storm Laser lol

Chuck Norris
06-10-12, 14:18
one of the easier camps in the game, great weapon for pve it is a baby creed! Seems to be very rare lately

jvasquez33
06-10-12, 19:31
I don't have the time to try to round up someone to group up to hack the body. If I can't get it done solo, then it's not getting done. WTB Storm Laser!