PDA

View Full Version : A returners thoughts

Haggis.at
05-10-12, 23:15
Hi there, just dropped back in for another round through the wastes but what happened to Neocron? I admit I was PoW for some years but when did this world go nuts?

Twilight Guardian, Crahn, Tsunami and other criminals walking the streets of Plaza? Without Copbots shooting at them?
Reeza must be dead or in coma or he would never have allowed such insolence! Time to throw the trash out!

Where have all the good shops gone? Yakarma next to P1 Medicare, Crytons in P3 upper level, Hew just below there... And many more like Taylors Biochem - or the illegal traders at city exit Neocron, Outzone Station? With all that demand on guns, ammo and armor I can't believe those shops would have been thrown out of business by Rokkwear or that Furniture shops... Thank god Yo's survived... And a rest of sanity stayed in Milbase.

Speaking of which, walked up to Milbase today - the whole Milbase sector was empty - just around the bunker there were several mobs. The rest? Just vanished... And back in the city the situation did not become much better. Visited the Storage in Industrial A - can someone send in the exterminators? Dragonflies all over the storage near Hurler Bridge, other storages are full of spiders... And I thought those mutants keep their population small by eating these critters.

It is time Reeza sends in troops to bring back Neocron to its former glory! For Reeza, for Neocron, for the people!
(OOC: And for the record, I still liked the old Character Models from NC1 better - can't get used to the new ones ^^)

Samuel Braddock
City Admin

Haxxor
05-10-12, 23:51
Nostalgia :D

DER_julu
06-10-12, 00:50
Reeza must be dead or in coma or he would never have allowed such insolence! Time to throw the trash out!

in fact, he is, and a clown named jack red runs the show now....

Drachenpaladin
06-10-12, 01:44
Just be glad we Fallen Angels stick to the Tech Haven.