PDA

View Full Version : I would if I was you go total ape s**t

LiL T
02-10-12, 10:48
Sorry no idea where to put it but its relevant...

Some people will know I'm out of work and i receive benefits, have been sine shit got bad. Anyway I learned about something the other day, banks can't charge interest from your bank account if you're in receipt of benefits. They will tell you all kinds of shite but they are breaking the law if they take away from your benefit in interest.

Source, 10 year banker, some crisis loan guy...

I took pleasure at taking apart the fucking wanker on the phone before informing him I was to send out a letter and ultimately pursuing to sue barclays....

I guess i'm due 5 years then.

LiL T
02-10-12, 10:50
and anyone wants to troll, I don't give a flying fuck.

LiL T
02-10-12, 11:16
Oh and btw, I just got off the phone with virgin media after telling them straight, but I didn't understand what they where saying, and being put through to the UK TEAM, what ever that means, I've been refunded £10 after threatening court action. I asked so what does that £10 late fee pay for exactly? I never got an answer but I'm pretty damn sure its totally illegal...

Fucking charge me again virgin, you fucking won't...

LiL T
02-10-12, 11:21
£58 Reduce to £38, services restored within seconds over the phone, normally you have to wait hours...

Again they lie and lie and lie to you...

My bill was due, I argued over the phone, net went down before I could pay it, I got fucking really pissed off and my net was restored instantly, they lie so much i hate them...

I'm switching back to BT as soon as...

/edit they actually cut my net off due to my complaint, they saw i was needing to pay a bill, they gave me a false excuse about how my area was down, again lies...

Nidhogg
02-10-12, 11:23
We're kind of outside our territory here on the NC forums so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close the thread. However, to show that I haven't taken the decision lightly or am in any way dismissing your situation I thought I'd post a great link that you will find extremely useful (if you haven't seen it already).

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/bank-charges

Good luck!