PDA

View Full Version : Ideas of development for the game

VegaH
30-09-12, 21:36
Hi guys,

Just thought we could start a thread to give some sort of reference database of ideas we would like for the game for a near future, so i'm gonna start with couple of things that I thought of:

- I would like to bring back Melee effectiveness in the game, boost it to an OP fight level of use
- Give back HAB to apus and other antibuff spells.
- Get higher frequency for Apus spells just like before, it felt way more fun to play apus back then, we could lower the damage per hit so it would now need some aiming to kill people instead of high damage low frequency spells as it is now.
- Make it possible again to stack poison and fire with the apus spells.
- Reintegrate Holy Antipoison Sanctum as it was a nice item that didnt overpowered OP fights but was good for levelling.
- Make rare drones more powerfull again so that a droner could be of use in an OP fight with a PN or Raptor for example.

Basically, rebalance some classes to make this game with diversity again and not only : ppus, tanks, spies.

There you go for the start! Shoot your ideas!:)

Xiphias
30-09-12, 21:39
Don't get me wrong... I love APU's, but isn't this just a 'buff APU's' thread and not an 'ideas of development' thread?

Thread title is misleading, yo.

William Antrim
30-09-12, 22:25
Should go in brainport and looks more like a wish list to me.

We all have wish lists already in lots of threads. There is a discussion of anti poison sanctum being brought back over there already. The other stuff I agree with though.

Trivaldi
30-09-12, 22:26
We really appreciate the enthusiasm of the community which leads to threads like this. To keep things organised and allow us to review multiple opinions of the same ideas/suggestions, please add your comments to the Brainport (http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?234-Brainport) forum. :)

There are a number of threads which cover some of the topics you've raised, where threads don't exist you're more than welcome to create them to get the ball rolling in those areas. ;)