PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Clan?

Forget My Name
29-09-12, 18:11
Sooo.... When is one going to start?

I need some homies to help sell my drugs :)

L0KI
29-09-12, 18:22
Sooo.... When is one going to start?

I need some homies to help sell my drugs :)

The Regulators just formed. Should turn out to be a larger clan than originally anticipated at the level of interest we're generating. I'm sure you'd be welcome to join us for some territory control in Pepper Park (and out in the wastelands if I get my say).

Forget My Name
29-09-12, 18:31
Sounds like a plan to me :)

Dribble Joy
29-09-12, 18:54
New Regs or old? And weren't they a TT clan back in the day? Or have they just gone underground and are pushing drugs rather than guns now ;).

William Antrim
29-09-12, 19:03
Old players - New faction. Yes we were TT back in the day but we went BD after a time in NC1 and became Dope Smugglaz. Mostly due to the clan getting to be too big and too many arseholes. We disbanded and reformed and then saw the "light" as it were. Good times.

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 19:22
ha. we will see what happens regards recruiting.

We will certainly generate some interest as stated and we will be careful as to who gets recruited.

We also wont have little pissy fits at me on irc like today although it was sorted in the end. ;)

to get off on a better foot, like i said to brawl lets discuss this in game.

@dj. yes TT was the more famous version but we also ran as bd for a good while with some of the old faces who will be back in the clan. looking for some new fresh blood too but time will tell.

I prefer to keep the recruitment down for a while as we get to know people before they get invited as truthfully 90% of the guys who are joining either know each other outside of nc or we have played together for such a long time we might as well do.

In short its gonna be a tight core group. I dont want to upset that mix and no one else does im sure and this is to anyone reading this. we will be active and will take our time.

we have no official elected leader for the above reasons (i dont think we need one when everyone gets on well as we do) but new faces could change that dynamic. Its a bit of an experiment as it were i guess seeing how neither myself, William, Loki, Damien, Bozz etc will want to be an official clan leader. We all have a vote (Sons of Anarchy style) on things is how i want to play it.

as of right now its only me in the clan as 1. its always been my baby and 2. im the only one who sorted my shit out ;) hrhrhr love you all ;)

William Antrim
29-09-12, 19:41
Body Count had an awesome clan leader. That guy then set up Murder Inc on Terra all by his-self.....

He is also extremely good looking, witty and very charismatic and could probably head up the Regulators with no real problems.

Load
29-09-12, 20:58
as long as I get clan bank access and get to shoot who i want you grey haired mofos can deal with all the politics/GLA shit

Dribble Joy
29-09-12, 21:17
And that's why you won't be a member of Skulls ;).

On that note, if you ever need a bit of backup, I will be hiring out for OP fight assistance and other support contracts.

Xiphias
29-09-12, 22:31
same bodycount that was on pluto?

William Antrim
29-09-12, 23:43
No xiphias.

Doc Holliday
30-09-12, 04:59
And that's why you won't be a member of Skulls ;).

On that note, if you ever need a bit of backup, I will be hiring out for OP fight assistance and other support contracts.

Black Dragon and CM working together? RP PoV never in a million years. NC PoV OMG they brought teh skulllzzzz!!!! bring moaaar peeps etc.

Good luck with the rp and thanks for the offer Dj but i can see it going sour on both counts.

Dribble Joy
30-09-12, 12:29
Bah, I don't have an issue with BD or any other faction, we're not hostile in the same way CA and TG are.

As for OP fights, well the other side can hire us too ;).

Doc Holliday
30-09-12, 12:38
You dont have an issue. Im sure some people do. lets face it. all the "im sending a ticket your hacking/exploiting" crowd would surely kick up a stink about that right? ;) i do love neocron politics ;)

Dribble Joy
30-09-12, 12:46
I'll see how it goes. Here's hoping people won't be as dickish as in the past.

William Antrim
30-09-12, 15:04
We could always make another clan. Unrelated and in a different faction. Just to experience things from a different perspective perhaps?

Forget My Name
16-10-12, 09:32
So... Any BD clan serious into PvP recruiting?