PDA

View Full Version : Lonely tank!

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 13:27
Hey been back in game since just before the launch of titan, got me a hc tank currently 77/57*** all my old buddies are knowhere to be seen dispite facebook/hotmail plea's ...

Any groups/potential english speaking clans about i could come on TS/vent or whatever make my leveling little less lonely and boring all by my self :(

Sounds pretty lame and desperate lol, but will make things better to make some new friends and leveling buddies

Thanks

Brawl

Ascension
29-09-12, 13:34
come to Terra, the other two servers are deserted due to duping hacking and general naughtiness.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 13:48
hi, you mean titan? I am on titan same as everyone else, im looking for people to join on a TS server with its seems wierd playing alone with just my thoughts to keep em company lol

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 13:53
You fancy moving to black brawl? we will be recruiting actively very soon im sure. I purchased the clan key recently and have set up the clan. just a matter of time now before people start switching factions. I have seen you quite a bit in regants so i will have a chat when next we all get on to play.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 13:55
yeh sweet doc be happy to get in on that, im just about to run PP epic and after im all good to switch. I remeber you from back in the old days, you remeber the old CA clan Phaze?

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 13:57
Purples clan? Uranus?

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 14:02
Indeed

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 14:03
<-------- Aaron

William Antrim
29-09-12, 14:04
Brawl youre welcome to join us on vent when levelling. I will pm some details when next I am online properly.

P.s I am the Earps. I gave you the tl30 cst tool last week.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 14:05
Yeh nice one william, be nice to talk to some humans rather than just listening to my raycannon blasts hours on end :P

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 14:37
No offense intended but i dont remember the clan members only purple and the clan. i never really knew purple in game just knew of her ( i think purple was a chick right? heres hoping i havent got my foot in my mouth. ) that said yeah we will have to have a chat in game and get buddy lists updated.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 14:45
Thats right yeh, I was with those guys most of my nc days.. Purple has blessed us with her presence lately also, altho she is busy in RL atm she hasnt been on Titan yet afaik.
P.s no offence taken im smoked so much weed during my time on NC prev i have little memory left of names other than the handful i played with everyday.

William Antrim
29-09-12, 15:00
Phaze was NEXT werent you? Fank Horrigan etc was in that clan?

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 15:11
No Phaze was CA i dont remeber that name, saying that i dont remeber alot i have no memory

RogerRamjet
29-09-12, 15:28
Phaze were CA. Got a lot of members during the time uTs and TJs quit and System Shock buggered off to Freedom Fornce and anti-dominated the map. Dark days for a while. Thankfully I hooked up with a few old NCAT and After Dark was formed around that time, so we started hitting back.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 15:34
Yeh FF dominated for a while, phaze tried to fight them time to time but although we had alot of members our players were not all that good tbh lol had some good guys but wasnt enough for the FF zerg!

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 15:39
Rogerramjet, what are you plans for a clan? Im interested to see where all these old names are going and what clan's we are going to see popping up

William Antrim
29-09-12, 16:18
Roger better stick with the rest of us uranians.

RogerRamjet
29-09-12, 17:37
Roger's going rogue ;)

Load
29-09-12, 18:03
Roger's going rogue ;)

KoS!!

L0KI
29-09-12, 18:06
Hey been back in game since just before the launch of titan, got me a hc tank currently 77/57*** all my old buddies are knowhere to be seen dispite facebook/hotmail plea's ...

Any groups/potential english speaking clans about i could come on TS/vent or whatever make my leveling little less lonely and boring all by my self :(

Sounds pretty lame and desperate lol, but will make things better to make some new friends and leveling buddies

Thanks

Brawl

Damn mate... I was levelling with you at MB like 2 days ago when you were xx/38...

Like Doc says, come over to BD and join us :)

L0KI
29-09-12, 18:09
Phaze was NEXT werent you? Fank Horrigan etc was in that clan?

Fank Horrigan was in iTrek and that early clan with Ginger Magician. He invited me on my PE Loki. I then had a fall out with Ginger, robbed the apartment and thus, my 'friendship' with Ginger was born.

He never hated anyone as much as he hated me.

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 18:10
gotta love regents boss room, think that was my spy as my tank skipped mb and went from aggies to regents. Defo interested in this BD clan whats it called? any other old school names joining i might know?

L0KI
29-09-12, 18:18
gotta love regents boss room, think that was my spy as my tank skipped mb and went from aggies to regents. Defo interested in this BD clan whats it called? any other old school names joining i might know?

No, it was Regeants I saw you.... I was there with Doc! My mistake.

Loads of guys from The Regulators and sYn on Uranus. Regulators you might know more of as it was pro-city. If you knew of sYn at all, you probably hated us. Most did :lol:

Jackie crack
29-09-12, 18:22
ah yeh, i got on yesurday morning early and had boss room to myself for about 2 hours and then another tank joined me for the duration untill the apu's turned up and i left. made over a million creds and a bucket of xp was niiiiceee!

buggered off and run PP recycle missions and changed faction, doing the epic when servers up and then back to regents as the ncpd mission still says im a noob at rank 57 without pa on..

Gonna need help with the ncpd i recon havent done it in years pretty hard without ppu if i remember right. So if anyones interested in running it with me let me know.

Got a well structured plan for leveling once i got my 2 resisters in out come LE once i got some good ion cannons built (just incase anyone wants to get fruity with me) then its hardcore firemob grinding for more techs, and level up my researcher when too many people on the farm buzz.

Dribble Joy
29-09-12, 18:48
If you knew of sYn at all, you probably hated us.
I never hated you lot (I generally try to avoid hate anyway), it was the Alliance Wars that pissed me off. You just happened to be part of that. I think uts aggravated me more though.
It was a long time ago, so I'm a little fuzzy on that period of NC.

damien vryce
29-09-12, 18:56
as doc rabbi william says come to bd with us bro

William Antrim
29-09-12, 19:00
The alliance wars basically took it out of the game. It went national and people couldnt help but hate us cos we won. When the german clans come to Uranus to tell the Uranus clans to stop going onto jupiter to ask for more help when they get beaten its gone beyond a game.

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 19:05
Rogers coming to bd. he has no choice. thats what the rogue comment meant. hes never been anticity cause he sucks ;) im gonna harrass him on facebook till he moves over ;) (hes the fool that added me)

@Loki. we were famous as tangent but smaller and tighter and in my opinion more skilled as bd. we weeded out alot of the shit and left it as TT and went purely for skilled players of which we had several. Then we threw in our lot with sYn and fought the zerg. those were some good and bad times back then. it was like playing UT the way i would log in and be at an op fight within 5 minutes.

William Antrim
29-09-12, 19:10
I found the sYndicate Wars the most fun to write about actually.

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 19:18
yup. Krupp. nuff said. anyone who was at any of those fights will agree with me. tooth and nail. we never gave up that op for long.

Tescom was still my favourite fight though. turning up and taking out 3 of SSC (the shit ones. i wanted to pad my kill count) and then hearing how faction chat lit up because i was with sYn (free lancing bd at the time) and how they were all like omgwtf. aah. i miss those days. i was good at nc back then.

now. well im scared to pvp but i will still give it a go. just not 23 anymore :(

Fank was also a really cool guy. yes he was iTrek i think. he helped me out ALOT when i was first starting out.

Load
29-09-12, 21:09
yup. Krupp. nuff said. anyone who was at any of those fights will agree with me. tooth and nail. we never gave up that op for long.

Tescom was still my favourite fight though. turning up and taking out 3 of SSC (the shit ones. i wanted to pad my kill count) and then hearing how faction chat lit up because i was with sYn (free lancing bd at the time) and how they were all like omgwtf. aah. i miss those days. i was good at nc back then.

now. well im scared to pvp but i will still give it a go. just not 23 anymore :(

Fank was also a really cool guy. yes he was iTrek i think. he helped me out ALOT when i was first starting out.

I think the epic cycrow fights were the best, with tanks parked on the hill, think it went on well for like 5 hours I was there then longer after i had to log.

William Antrim
29-09-12, 22:40
The 9 hour nemesis lab fight vs every German runner on Uranus was my favourite. Literally broke 2 sets of pa and various spells at that one and chewed through a few hundred psi boosters. Great weekend.

Xiphias
29-09-12, 22:50
I'm sure we can have some fight like that again?

L0KI
30-09-12, 00:35
I never hated you lot (I generally try to avoid hate anyway), it was the Alliance Wars that pissed me off. You just happened to be part of that. I think uts aggravated me more though.
It was a long time ago, so I'm a little fuzzy on that period of NC.

From what I remember of it, it was sYn vs SSC +MJ12. Once we beat that it was sYn vs SSC + MJ12 + uTS.

Then they called a couple more German clans and it was sYn vs 5. Even then we kept a few choice OPs. The alliance wouldn't stand for that though; they added even more to the equation where it became so bad that our new guys couldn't even level without 20 guys ambushing them.

It killed the clan and really ground the server to a bit of a halt. Shame.

It was extremely fun whilst it lasted though.

William Antrim
30-09-12, 01:10
R2k and the synchz as well rabbi. We battered mj12 into submission. Rdz too. Then the rough necks got involved and we turned military base into a charnel house. That's why DJ sort of hated us for a bit.

Load
30-09-12, 01:12
didn't TJ eventually turn on us and that was the begginning of the end no?

William Antrim
30-09-12, 01:38
Yeah hahaha :) lots of people quit and the remains went to be again. Flux to start with and then sadly ncat fought the ten people left on nc.

RogerRamjet
30-09-12, 01:44
didn't TJ eventually turn on us and that was the begginning of the end no?

I can't remember TJ being involved too much in the German Alliance, but I only caught the final days really. They ran the map well though, allowed people to use Cycrow etc and policed it effectively. Think Sloterdijk told me off once for being a douche at CRP haha.

damien vryce
30-09-12, 01:51
ncat fought the fa alliance tons with there 20-40 including synchs ect. imo its sad when 6-10 and 2 of them being ppus myself on gerrald tarrant and skuld can defeat a zerg like that over n over as you guys know first hand to. But your right fight 1-2 clans at first then 3..4... ect. we fought tj as well and i think they were our own faction asell bd right?

rabbi doc reminded me about that time at MB when i went nuts on you for some reason but i can not remember as to y. i was a bit of a hothead back then with a itchy trigger finger lol.

RogerRamjet
30-09-12, 02:12
ncat fought the fa alliance tons with there 20-40 including synchs ect. imo its sad when 6-10 and 2 of them being ppus myself on gerrald tarrant and skuld can defeat a zerg like that over n over as you guys know first hand to.

After becoming good friends with Smurfen, and defeating practically full clans as an APU/PPU team, I can fully understand why NCAT was such a good PVP clan. I had to up my game massively when playing with Smurfen, he'd throw caution to the wind and run into 15 dudes hoping I had his back. Him and NC Junkie were the only two players I never defeated in Neocron, either on the battlefield on in Neofrag (obviously that statement has a bit of poetic license!)

Dribble Joy
30-09-12, 02:13
From what I remember of it, it was sYn vs SSC +MJ12. Once we beat that it was sYn vs SSC + MJ12 + uTS.

R2k and the synchz as well rabbi. We battered mj12 into submission. Rdz too. Then the rough necks got involved and we turned military base into a charnel house. That's why DJ sort of hated us for a bit.
The problem (for Skulls/CM at least) is when MJ12 decided to take an FA OP (MJ12 at the time were FA). This basically caused a civil war in FA, with the clans, headed by SSC, kicking out MJ12.
MJ12 moved to CM and MB became a warzone. CM had managed to be a neutral player in the Alliance War up until that point, but the focus of just about all the main players became focussed on the base. We had runners from FA and both sides of the alliances descending on MB.
I tried to maintain our position, but we probably should have chosen a side. In the end my attempt to keep the faction out of the fight only resulted in the mercs dying a death. The Roughnecks moved to Jupiter and the rest of the faction moved on or quit.
CM never recovered.

Tabasco
30-09-12, 02:42
Rabbi, Doc, DJ <3 ..... Happy to see you guys still / back in the game ... Yes I do remember trough the cluods (since it was yeeeears ago) sYn, Regs, SSC, R2K etc etc ... those were the days I miss the most, even we were the enemy at the time, who said we are not and cannot be friends now :)

My new BD toons (since I never went anti-city before) will be ready soon and looking forward to fighting again, but this time alongside :)

Cant wait!!!

Powerpunsh
30-09-12, 03:38
Damn seems like i missed some action on Uranus back in the days. :(

Doc Holliday
30-09-12, 04:49
yeah we have a long history power. You know what the funniest thing about it all is and this is purely in my opinion.

Back then the server was awash with hatred. Literally after every op fight flame wars would erupt on trade for all kinds of crap about zerging and doing all kinds of lame shit and it was nasty. We fought and died with some very good players on both sides and had a lot of fun despite the server eventually getting ground in to the dust as it died off in early to mid 2005 prior to nc2 (trying to remember the exact date. i know i quit nc2 and came out to australia august 2005 and it was before that)

I think of all those names of people and how much we used to hate each other and now all i think is i wish they would come back. To fight with/against some of them again would be great but if i could change one thing i would do it civilly. This time.

If that is reciprocated then it will be a hell of a lot of fun. im obviously mellowing in my old age. I think also its because more players returning means better pops and ensured survivability.

Now im not saying we should bring back the return of the "Alliance" but to see some of those old clans and old players would actually be pretty cool. to say hi in plaza 1 and to see them on the battlefield. already seen a few around and im hoping a few more come back (Tyler_Durdon im looking at you bro ;)) as nowadays i have a much more healthy respect and am much less likely to blow off on people.

@damien. i dont recall you ever going off on Rabbi? you got me mixed up maybe? lol at the hothead comment though. all the time we gamed i never thought you were mad and yellin at me ;) i guess i chose to ignore it.

Edit: i also really hope the guys from TJ do come back. Sloterdijk was a good player and ran his clan tight and fair. very decent towards people and a good example of how to just play the game. Sword was cool too and Sonnenschein (that could have been sloters APU though im not 100% on that)

L0KI
30-09-12, 11:01
rabbi doc reminded me about that time at MB when i went nuts on you for some reason but i can not remember as to y. i was a bit of a hothead back then with a itchy trigger finger lol.

I don't remember it at all mate. I actually don't remember ever having a fall out with you at all, and I have a pretty good memory of most of NC1 O_o

The only time our paths crossed in the early days was when I picked a fight with the wrong people (MattUK_24 and Bad Ass) in MB. I did ALMOST kill Matt but you took me down. From that day I was friendly with Matt!

@ Doc

I actually joined R2K for a very brief period when I came back to NC2 many years ago, despite what happened. I actually liked those guys.

RogerRamjet
30-09-12, 12:20
I actually joined R2K for a very brief period when I came back to NC2 many years ago, despite what happened. I actually liked those guys.

I joined them too. The guys were cool, and I'd fought with them for so long we may have well have been friends. Even when I was pro-city I always rezzed R2K after OP fights and they paid me the same courtesy.

There was one guy who absolutely loved PPUing for me but I can't for the life of me remember his name!

Powerpunsh
30-09-12, 12:36
R2k had good and bad times but we never broke down.
I remember a german alliance at the end of NC1 and a solution for noobclans to own some chosen outposts to fight but i dont remember that we hate each other. :p

damien vryce
30-09-12, 14:33
[QUOTE=L0KI;2191111]I don't remember it at all mate. I actually don't remember ever having a fall out with you at all, and I have a pretty good memory of most of NC1 O_o

The only time our paths crossed in the early days was when I picked a fight with the wrong people (MattUK_24 and Bad Ass) in MB. I did ALMOST kill Matt but you took me down. From that day I was friendly with Matt!

i think maybe thats what im remembering rabbi i knew it was something at mb! lol but yea i didnt mean like mad at each other jsut something happend at the tiem but thats right it was with mattuk in the gr room ii think. na doc i was never mad any any of you guys when ur ppuing so many people at once its the timing of things u know ! :)

William Antrim
30-09-12, 14:37
Fa Alliance. Qdocron then basically. What a fucking tool. :) I miss beating on those guys in tech haven. I wish they would come back too. Even black dove. I loved killing him.