PDA

View Full Version : Current issues with TITAN

Bifrost
28-09-12, 20:25
Hi,

You have probably noticed the problems concerning the reachability of our new server Titan. The issue has finally been found and will be resolved. However our hands are unfortunately tied at the moment. The problem was caused by a partial hardware failure and since the issue occurred randomly at first, it was difficult to track it down.

The datacenter and the hardware manufacturer are currently working together to resolve this problem as soon as possible. However it is most likely that it will not be resolved until the beginning of next week.

Currently we are evaluating the possibility of providing a backup system. Once we have done this, we will get back in touch with you!

We hope to stabilise Titan as soon as possible!

Thanks for bearing with us!

Riddle
28-09-12, 20:57
Thanks for he update that's my Friday night out the window lol, but at least it's hardware and not NC crumbling on the software side due to the massive influx if players :D

Trivaldi
28-09-12, 21:33
Titan is still playable, it just might not be the most stable of experiences. :)

William Antrim
28-09-12, 21:37
So its gonna be EVEN more like NC1 then!!!! :D

Woot :D

etc.

That is all.

dWintermut3
29-09-12, 04:44
Brings back the good old days eh?

I'm still going to try to play, I need my Neocrack!

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 06:27
it wouldnt be neocron without a few issues :0

Apocalypsox
29-09-12, 07:39
Glad the problems finally been found. Eager to have it fixed and be back on the crack!

Haxxor
29-09-12, 13:50
Hi,
The problem was caused by a partial hardware failure and since the issue occurred randomly at first, it was difficult to track it down.

I hope u guys are getting some kind of refund or compensation :D