PDA

View Full Version : Leveling as PPU and a few other questions

Druid311
26-09-12, 18:45
I heard leveling as PPU is extremely slow. Is this still true? I've capped several APU then lomed to PPU, but I've never liked APU. Especially now days, when it is struggling.

Does repairing a vehicle still level dex quickly? Is this the best method for APU? Right now I'm doing recycle missions on my newb apu.

One other question... Is everyone loving Titan? I know I am. I don't even want to play on Terra anymore lol(and I'm a USA player)
lol

L0KI
26-09-12, 19:10
I heard leveling as PPU is extremely slow. Is this still true? I've capped several APU then lomed to PPU, but I've never liked APU. Especially now days, when it is struggling.

Does repairing a vehicle still level dex quickly? Is this the best method for APU? Right now I'm doing recycle missions on my newb apu.

One other question... Is everyone loving Titan? I know I am. I don't even want to play on Terra anymore lol(and I'm a USA player)
lol

Levelling a PPU is indeed very very slow. Levelling an APU however is pretty damn quick, if done right.

I can't answer your dex question as I have no idea :\

Yes, absolutely loving Titan. Terra was a bit polluted and stale; so much so that I never really liked playing on it. Titan feels very fresh and so much of it is reminding me of the early NC1 days. Love it.

RogerRamjet
26-09-12, 19:17
Yes, absolutely loving Titan. Terra was a bit polluted and stale; so much so that I never really liked playing on it. Titan feels very fresh and so much of it is reminding me of the early NC1 days. Love it.

+1 It's a brand new wild frontier :D

Ivan Eres
26-09-12, 23:38

I think the main problem for my PPU atm is the cr 0 bug for team XP. It's difficult to get XP from groups now. It's fixed in the next patch tho (#175). The last time on Terra 2006 I did a PPU from the start without problems, but I had a friend who was APU and we leveled together from the very start. Leveling with an APU is very good because PSI and INT XP rocks and it's pretty fast.

Yes, it is still the very best method to cap DEX. You will need a rhino tho imo.

One other question... Is everyone loving Titan? I know I am. I don't even want to play on Terra anymore lol(and I'm a USA player) lol

Yeah, Titan is effin great. Only scammers like Resslade are annoying, but 99,99% of the runners are great people. Cya on Titan pal.