PDA

View Full Version : Weird titan issues?

Dissenter
26-09-12, 13:37
4 times now I've gone to zone out of Regents boss room after leveling my dex - when leaving get stuck in sync, and log back in with the xp gone.... Is something strange going on with the server?

Raver
26-09-12, 13:42
same here, stuck at Next HQ, can't sync out and nothing is saved

gstyle40
26-09-12, 13:46
yep server is all messed up.

L0KI
26-09-12, 13:47
It's been up and down all day long. Database screw ups too.

Dark-Destroy
26-09-12, 13:50
If u want to save ur char- and item-data: Stop logging in till the issues solved. (I think it's for ur own safety)

L0KI
26-09-12, 13:52
If u want to save ur char- and item-data: Stop logging in till the issues solved. (I think it's for ur own safety)

This.

I lost 2 x WP8s and my TL90 const tool on last login, and was put somewhere I was 15 minutes prior.

It's best just not to log in at all until word arrives that the issues are resolved.

Trivaldi
26-09-12, 13:53
Good advice. Zoltan is aware and looking into the issues.

Strife
26-09-12, 14:13
Stop logging in
That's like telling a crack addict that to fix his problem, just stop doing crack.

nEo-1664
26-09-12, 14:26
That's like telling a crack addict that to fix his problem, just stop doing crack.

You cannot argue that it would not solve his problem.... :p But I know what you mean :p

RogerRamjet
26-09-12, 15:49
We back up yet?

L0KI
26-09-12, 15:55
We back up yet?

Not even close. :(

Trivaldi
26-09-12, 16:54
This is related to the problems at our host. At the moment we are at the mercy of their support team. No time frames right now I'm afraid.

TheonlyoneIknow
26-09-12, 17:06
This is related to the problems at our host. At the moment we are at the mercy of their support team. No time frames right now I'm afraid.

Host (definition by The Free Dictionary)

3. One that furnishes, facilities and resources for a function or event.

Are they really doing this for us? Part time possibly :(

Ascension
26-09-12, 17:40
Why do we always end up with garbage hosts, let us pay to play so we can invest in a stable server, as all this down time is damaging the gamer population as everyone is returning and then getting tired with all the down time.

Trivaldi
26-09-12, 17:58
We're just as, if not more, frustrated with this situation. As explained by Mokoi in the donations thread, there are a lot of legal roadblocks which currently prevent us from receiving money from the community. Be that in the form of a donation or via cash for goods/services which we have to overcome and we're working on that. This is a host which has been reliable and quick to react for one of our team members for the last decade, they've just picked this week to start letting us down.

Murphy and his Law just plain don't like us it seems.

Kanedax
26-09-12, 18:17
I'd be interested to hear what exactly these 'legal roadblocks' are. There is a way to donate, there is always a loop hole or verbiage that can be exploited when it come to legal and tax codes.

flib
26-09-12, 19:19
Server crashed last night while I was getting my Dex Chip 3 implanted and I logged in to find out I had two Dex Chip 2's and no Dex Chip 3. :mad:
Think I'll take a break from Neocron for a few days; all these server issues are making it more trouble than it's worth.

Mokoi
26-09-12, 20:26
I'd be interested to hear what exactly these 'legal roadblocks' are. There is a way to donate, there is always a loop hole or verbiage that can be exploited when it come to legal and tax codes.

I believe NC has been run on verbiage and half-assed loop holes long enough. ;)
Money submissions is something we want to handle cleanly, transparent and without risking a complete wipe of operations due to legal mumbo jumbo. This means it will take a little time, but it is time well spent despite the PITA that is waiting and having NC run on a shoestring budget (no budget really). I have stated this before, I'll say it again - if nothing major gets in the way, the path for a (hopefully epic) chip-in campaign should be cleared within the coming weeks. So hopefully we can go public on the matter some time in the coming month (10/2012).

Kanedax
26-09-12, 23:24
<3 you guys.

Ivan Eres
27-09-12, 00:54
That sounds good, Mokoi.

Patience is a virtue...

Apocalypsox
27-09-12, 01:13
Might be a virtue, but I still have none :lol:

Keep it up, guys. Things are going great all things considered, We are all very appreciative of your hard work.

But god damn this game is addicting.