PDA

View Full Version : [TITAN] Clan Roll Call

Kanedax
24-09-12, 16:02
As the title suggests, I'm interested to see how many people plan on restarting their old terra/pre terra clans. Myself and a few comrades will be restarting After Dark.

Gotta know who the competition is going to be!

:lol:

Trivaldi
24-09-12, 16:06
Moved -> ConCentre

nikkon
24-09-12, 16:12
i plan on bringing Fury mainly tradeskill clan

Doc Holliday
24-09-12, 16:38
We (myself and friends) will be putting something together. probably BD. we will keep u informed. gonna be alot of old friends ex uranus players etc. we all go back a long way together. gonna get some new faces in too. Fun times ahead.

Tantta
24-09-12, 17:04
We (myself and friends) will be putting something together. probably BD. we will keep u informed. gonna be alot of old friends ex uranus players etc. we all go back a long way together. gonna get some new faces in too. Fun times ahead.

Sounds just like something what im looking for currently, let me know when this is happening. :) Im leveling a char named "Thantos Cst Rep" as a droner atm, im gonna start out making two tradeskillers first and after that a combat class.

Faid
24-09-12, 17:31
We are going to, but we're not sure of the faction yet

Kanedax
24-09-12, 17:35
Yeah, I'm leaning towards keeping AD in Tangent but we're thinking about maybe going CM or NEXT or DRE.

Dribble Joy
24-09-12, 19:40
Skulls will be back up (such that it is) when I can.

McDogghammer
24-09-12, 22:40
Uranus was the best Server. Its nice to meet old Friends ;)
Greets =KingHammer= aka Tetse

McDogghammer
24-09-12, 22:41
damn doublepost

Doc Holliday
25-09-12, 03:08
Sounds just like something what im looking for currently, let me know when this is happening. :) Im leveling a char named "Thantos Cst Rep" as a droner atm, im gonna start out making two tradeskillers first and after that a combat class.

trade skillers could be useful. i saw you levelling thantos yesterday tantta. how is droning now?

On topic. No name has been set officially nor have we picked a definite faction (bd very likely however) and i still havent finished the epic on Poppa Doc but it wont be long. The downtime doesnt affect me like it does every one else. :) (australian time zone for the win)

NAPPER
25-09-12, 10:33
Yeah, I'm leaning towards keeping AD in Tangent but we're thinking about maybe going CM or NEXT or DRE.

Take it old School AD started in DRE :)

Dark-Destroy
25-09-12, 10:44
LG is created a few days ago on Titan.

Dribble Joy
25-09-12, 20:03
A number of old school Skulls peeps have been seen around along with a couple of other people from my past. Given the number of CM peeps around I might try to make something of it...

Xiphias
25-09-12, 20:04
me, Ascention, Xtro and my younger brother are all leveling tradeskillers at the moment... In due time, there will be plenty of time to level those new PvP chars...

The legacy shall continue.

The Real Xtro
25-09-12, 20:47
Indeed all Clans need infrastucture in my time in NC1 i was in clans called the family because 4 of us was related but that developed into a mafia type structure then we changed to BRTF back to TT to join SS and then changed to the dark side and joined TG in a clan called FF (Freedom Force) but i am looking forward to seeing some old clans back The Dark NDA and so many others i forget.

But lets also think about the future with new clans new people new battles to win and obstacles to conquer i just told my guild mates am quiting WoW to play a 10 year old game thats more fun than the bigest game on the planet they didn't believe me so i said well make an account come see for yourselves i promised them naked girls in PP so those under 21 are looking for new accounts well i changed subjects but hey lets all look to the future.

Kanedax
25-09-12, 20:54
I remember FF, we used to have some good fights with you guys.

silent000
26-09-12, 00:39
I will re-create eXL but right now it will just be a place-holder as what is Neocron without a symbol of us idiots around :)

Abdulklappstuhl
26-09-12, 16:35
Clan: R2K - Reakktor 2000
Faction: The Fallen Angels
But i suspect not that active and not with that much members like in old times.

It would be cool if SSX and Rangers would return too, so we can recreate the -UA- United Angels alliance.

RogerRamjet
26-09-12, 16:44
Clan: R2K - Reakktor 2000
Faction: The Fallen Angels
But i suspect not that active and not with that much members like in old times.

It would be cool if SSX and Rangers would return too, so we can recreate the -UA- United Angels alliance.

That's fighting talking, better reform the Tangent Clans :D

Forget My Name
26-09-12, 22:18
I was in the following clans during NC1/NC2.1

Majestic_12
Phoenix LTD
Immune
Cold Steel Mercs
P.I.M.P.

Right now I am just floating around in Black Dragons faction.

Nose
26-09-12, 23:41
I'd love to restart -uTs-, the untouchables from uranus back in the days.

unfortunately, the other guys are all playing dayz right now ... but maybe after one or two patches and with server pops going above 50% I can talk them into coming back :)

Doc Holliday
27-09-12, 09:27
I would love to see someone restart the synchronizerz too. Purely because it was so much fun killing them. :) <3

uTs would be good. they had some very good players once upon a time. it would be interesting to see if that rings true again. Father Time is kind to no one :)

Nose
27-09-12, 20:24
jeah true. but back then, many of the guys had lots of time. that has changed now, mostly due to them now all working :)

damien vryce
29-09-12, 03:24
i remember those days on uranus N.C.A.T vs most of the server back then. of course the fa alliance 20-30 still couldnt handle our 6-10 people. i tease i tease but seriously! :) we had many good 2-3 hour op battles though those were the days i am most certainly looking forward to our new battles to come. nice to see so many old schoolers back and good to be back myself after a 6-7 year break. im working on getting Alig/rick and Mart, Skuild Skuld to come back with us also trying to get some friends ive met in other games to give this a try we all know it only takes one time to come addicted to neocrack!

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 03:32
alig and mart. yeah that would be cool. are the other 2 clowns (skuld and skuid) grown up now? never trusted either of em and too many rumours about why they were so "good". it just made me wonder.

damien vryce
29-09-12, 03:55
ive gamed with skuild skuld ever since nc1 and they are legit and jsut damn good players yea they are grown up now lol college and all that junk! i beleive they wer something like 12-13 when they started nc. they are asian gaming comes natural! (i say this jokingly in case anyone takes this as serious business)

Bozz-Von Mel
29-09-12, 04:41
Those kids had some talent.

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 06:34
ive gamed with skuild skuld ever since nc1 and they are legit and jsut damn good players yea they are grown up now lol college and all that junk! i beleive they wer something like 12-13 when they started nc. they are asian gaming comes natural! (i say this jokingly in case anyone takes this as serious business)

On that recommendation then yes do your best mate. I will take your word for it. ;)

William Antrim
29-09-12, 12:26
I remain unconvinced. Mart n Rick would be good to see back though for sure. Tino and Biggin too.

Although I thought sYn was a much better clan than Ncat ever was.

P.s Nose - Which of the uTs chars were yours?

damien vryce
29-09-12, 13:48
tino is back off to work

Doc Holliday
29-09-12, 14:43
what does that mean chief? Tino is back off to work and wont play? Tino is back and YOU are now off to work or what? ;)

William Antrim
29-09-12, 14:59
Maybe Tino works offshore....

Could be anything with the way he types.... :D

I want all of Uranus to come back, MAFIA, R2k, RDZ, MJ12, Luminous Path, Synchz, TCO, Scorpion Riders, AP AS, iTREK, Dbrotherhood, Syn and all of the others. Skullz too oh and Weyland Yutani.... what the hell happened to those noobs eh... good ol Luthor!

:S

RogerRamjet
29-09-12, 15:02
Bring back ITAK-MAN and Ginger Magician tbh.

Dribble Joy
29-09-12, 15:03
Scorpion Riders
Technically they were beta, it was Technocratic Order (TCO) in early NC1.

Then TT fell apart and we left to form Skulls.

BadAss
29-09-12, 15:23
I'm off to work and Tino is back playing talked to him the other day not signed in on Damienvryce on my phone. doc and William good u an still discern my typing still lol

William Antrim
29-09-12, 23:46
Oh ok. I just remember that they were around back then. AP AS too and the Spite lords and stuff. However they went to crahn as I remember.

Doc Holliday
30-09-12, 04:57
I'm off to work and Tino is back playing talked to him the other day not signed in on Damienvryce on my phone. doc and William good u an still discern my typing still lol

just lol. all i can say ;)

Xeno LARD
02-10-12, 13:51
Bring back ITAK-MAN and Ginger Magician tbh.

Let's find kid and get lard going :p

William Antrim
02-10-12, 14:26
If you could that would be amazing.

Kanedax
02-10-12, 15:23
I've created AD. It was nice to see so many had fond memories of us.

RogerRamjet
02-10-12, 17:58
Let's find kid and get lard going :p

Would love to! Haven't spoken to him in years though :(

Dropout
02-10-12, 20:23
I've created AD. It was nice to see so many had fond memories of us.

BlooD > AD tbh! :p

Britney
03-10-12, 09:47
Maybe Tino works offshore....

Could be anything with the way he types.... :D

I want all of Uranus to come back, MAFIA, R2k, RDZ, MJ12, Luminous Path, Synchz, TCO, Scorpion Riders, AP AS, iTREK, Dbrotherhood, Syn and all of the others. Skullz too oh and Weyland Yutani.... what the hell happened to those noobs eh... good ol Luthor!

:S

And the most influencial one..... NCAT haha

Jimbo2552
04-10-12, 12:43
We are going to, but we're not sure of the faction yet
We are giving up on Biotech after all of these years??? :)

William Antrim
04-10-12, 13:47
Ncat were left out on purpose. The only people who thought they were any good were the egotistical idiots in the clan.

Xeno LARD
04-10-12, 15:16
Would love to! Haven't spoken to him in years though :(

I've facebooked him. I saw another kid * on and dm'ed him to see if it was him but didn't get a reply :(.

damien vryce
04-10-12, 19:21
umm William the players in Ncat. wer good myself included and none of us egotistical. Gerald tarrant skuid skuld coid revengers eye mart alig/ricky. that was basically ncat. prolly one of the most terrorist clans while we wer active. many disliked us cause we killed everyone and had no alliances. no matter the faction. some of the best players on Uranus. I say some cause I know there was a large handful of good players. yes we were kinda dicks back then but we rped the role well. not going to get in a debate about it but 90% of the people that remember us and fought us were laying on the ground looking up at us choosing were they needed to gr to to get pokes.

Chuck Norris
04-10-12, 19:52
rename to troll call... servers/routing still down>?

William Antrim
04-10-12, 20:07
Xeno that was me. Kid twist. The Regulators premier ppu on Uranus back in the day.

Bad I know. Alig and mart and yourself I always got on well with in our multiple clans. Revengers eye and the two little skuld girls are the ones I'm referring to. Rev was a massive bell end and the other two cheated. They admitted it.

For that reason only I will never remember ncat with anything but disdain. You guys fought the remnants of Uranus. All of the rest of us had quit syn, flux, the regs etc. Myself I was winning the onslaught fall 2005 division b cup while you guys stuck with nc1. The thing is there was no competition on the server after tj quit. I looked in from time to time but all I saw was scribe of a dead server. Low and behold noone made it to nc2 but the way they tell the story back you would think that they survived rourkes drift!

In syn we fought twice those numbers nightly but none of us felt the need to brag. This is why I never joined ncat despite being asked by all you several times.

William Antrim
04-10-12, 20:13
It was ostrich and co I had a long standing beef with before you guys joined ncat and also stalker for some reason too despite being in clans with him for several years. Nothing to do with the majority of those people you mentioned. The original.ncat members got beat down and chased off Pluto you see. I kept a few friends over there in my brief time there in a break from the nightly fighting on Uranus. That's how I know about the aimbotting.

damien vryce
04-10-12, 21:24
the onyl "cheating" that got done was the antibuff and tl 25 shelter we put on there ppus to drop them imo that not cheating thats just smarter play and btw they were 11 and 12 years old at the time

William Antrim
05-10-12, 12:31
I know how old they were. I was 12 once. I had books full of cheats for my Sega megadrive. Believe me kids are the worst for.cheating. they haven't yet learnt adult patience and humility. :) I know you were mates but I remain convinced buddy. I'm not associating with anyone even rumoured to cheat.