PDA

View Full Version : Which server for most open PvP?

Nefastus
24-09-12, 13:56
Greetings!

I'm a true fresh blood to Neocron 2 and the community, and being a huge open PvP fanboy, I was curious which server would be most open for PvP?

Tantta
24-09-12, 14:10
Titan is pretty much the only active server atm i think, its a fresh server so everyone are playing there currently.

Nefastus
24-09-12, 14:13
Thanks for a reply, also got some quick answers on IRC.

One more question I have, how is loot handled? Is there full loot or partial?

Tantta
24-09-12, 14:15
Im not sure if i can explain this right. But the one who does the most dmg to spefict mob, gets to loot it first. After some time if there is anything left (or the primary looter hasnt touched it for a while) its a first come first serve.

Nefastus
24-09-12, 14:16
I should have been more specific, I was asking about PvP loot, if there is any.

Dropout
24-09-12, 14:17
Thanks for a reply, also got some quick answers on IRC.

One more question I have, how is loot handled? Is there full loot or partial?

In pvp players drops a belt, with a random item from their inventory.
This belt can then be hacked (if you have specced the Hacking skill). How hard the hack is depends on the dead players Soul Light (and this depends on how good/bad he has been (bad SL for killing Allied players)).

Tantta
24-09-12, 14:18
Once you take our your le, you start drobbing your belt upon death wich will include one random item from your inventory (expect the weaponslot 1 wich is safespot for your most important weapon/item). The belt is available for anyone that hacks it first, unless you got a team mate who could pick the belt up before anyone hacked it. (your team mate wont need hacking to access the belt).

But hacking can be risky too, you are very vulnerable for other people attacking you because you can only see the "hackingscreen" and nothing else what's happening around you.

Nefastus
24-09-12, 14:18
Was hoping for full loot, but that will work. ;)

Thanks!

Tantta
24-09-12, 14:24
Was hoping for full loot, but that will work. ;)

Thanks!

Heh, ppu's would be pretty much fucked if they had that happening on death. :D for some classes one safespot for your weapon is kind of enough since after that you only risk your implants.

How hard the hack is depends on the dead players Soul Light (and this depends on how good/bad he has been (bad SL for killing Allied players)).

Someone told me that the soullight doesent work that way anymore ? Anyone got clarification this ?

Riddle
24-09-12, 14:24
PVP requires no LE- law enforcer chip.

It depends on the zone, in most zones on death a player will drop a quick belt on the floor. This can be opened using the hack skill suggest over 100 to open it and retrieve an item. Opening difficulty of hack is determined by the soul light of the player, hence people try to keep it high, maximises chances of belt being there when you run back( you don't require hack if your belt, or in team with belt owner)

The drop item is randomly selected from a players, armour, inventory and quick select belt (except slot 1 if locked). Implants unless carried in inventory cannot drop even though they will pop for the player on genrep.

in op war zones nothing drops, a zone which contains an out post.

P.s. if your soul light drops very low you will drop 6 items and the belt requires no hack to open.

Dark-Destroy
24-09-12, 14:50
P.s. if your soul light drops very low you will drop 6 items and the belt requires no hack to open.

...and you will drop in zones where normally the belt drop set off