PDA

View Full Version : Game won't launch anymore since I changed password.

Speedball
20-09-12, 20:21
Wtf? I changed my password within the launcher and now, It seems that I can't get a char to log. The new pass is correct but whenever I try to log a char it goes directly back to the name/pw menu... I don't have much time to play, would hate that this prob ruins the few couple of hours i can lvl up again....

help?

(tried on 2 different computers and other account I didnt change the pass logs normaly)

LiL T
20-09-12, 20:47
If you have an # in your password remove it.

Speedball
20-09-12, 20:49
the only ponctuation i got is a point "."

:mad:

LiL T
20-09-12, 20:57
Well I think it can take time for the password to update? Did you already try your old password or changing it again?

nEo-1664
20-09-12, 21:00
Login server have fallen over just now. But should be back up shortly hopefully :D

Speedball
20-09-12, 21:00
well somehow the password works, because i can enter my account wirthout having the message "wrong password" (but it does if I use the old one), but I can't log the characters. I get a black screen and then I land directly on the menu where you write your account/PW...

sometimes I get a message like "world client connecting to nethost failed, account not matching" or something like that...

Speedball
20-09-12, 21:05
Login server have fallen over just now. But should be back up shortly hopefully :D

well, I think it is not related to my problem because my login prob started 1 hour ago, and now since the servers are down I get a different message. But i'm sure once the servers launch again I will get the same thing: black screen after I click on my char and then back to the acc/pw section :/

It sucks to have that on the first night of titan...

Speedball
20-09-12, 21:26
World client connection rejected bu nethost: login key not correct

(that's the message, after i go into my acc, and chose a character to play with...)

damn...

Letesh
20-09-12, 21:26
Hello, i have a problem with login in too. i can select server (Titan 14% atm) but then connection to server and back to server selection. not more. maybee it's nearly the same problem wich speedbal have.

greetings

Powerpunsh
20-09-12, 21:33
Cant connect neither on my main account. Titan says 20% btw. :P

edit: Login on Mars works. Just cant connect to Titan.

Mokoi
20-09-12, 21:42
Sadly, we have discovered another bug in one of the freshly baked serverside components that may stop players from connecting.
Zoltan and Alduin are working on a hotfix right now and we expect services to resume to normal when its done™.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.

update: service resumed.