PDA

View Full Version : Warbot hunting still a waste of time?

Strife
19-09-12, 18:25
How is the state of Warbot drop-rates?

Back in the days I consider to be the 'glory days', Warbot hunting was the 'it' thing to do for tech part hunting.

Later on they nerfed it to the point of it being a waste of time.

William Antrim
19-09-12, 18:33
Someone (I forgot who sorry) commented on this subject in a thread recently saying that the Warbot drop rate is currently horrendous. There was discussion that firemobs are (obviously) better and retain a similar drop rate to that of the old days. I believe (dont know for sure) that warbotting is only any good for xp.

Yinyin
19-09-12, 19:25
I'd say the drop chance is at best 1/5...

nEo-1664
19-09-12, 19:27
I think most would agree, the best TP hunting is now done in a good team of DoY tunnels :)

Haxxor
19-09-12, 19:32
Solo'd about 10+ WB's and got nothing

nikkon
19-09-12, 20:28
if anyone gets warbot carcasses my tradeskiller loose wire will buy them he seems to have a large obsession with them :P

Haze
19-09-12, 23:02
How is the state of Warbot drop-rates?

Back in the days I consider to be the 'glory days', Warbot hunting was the 'it' thing to do for tech part hunting.

Later on they nerfed it to the point of it being a waste of time.

Yea the drop rate is not what it used to be. I gave up on them on terra a long time ago.

Guy who said DoY tunnels is awesome farming is right. Was my main farming spot after i got my mc5s. Techs, slot enhancers, ultimas.

Looking at it in the perspective of new start on titan; considering many farming hotspots will be camped, I am sure many warbots will be killed in the process.

Doc Holliday
23-09-12, 08:22
i dont remember ever going in the doy tunnels except for when they first came out and i decided i didnt like them.

So. noob question. Do you need hack?