PDA

View Full Version : Forum Time

nEo-1664
19-09-12, 09:40
According to the forum, the time is:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38.

However, as I type this, the time is in fact 10:38am. It's 2hours behind. My UCP settings are set on London so I'm guessing the forums are set wrongly?

Nothing major, just annoying when looking at new posts that were apparently posted 2hours ago, that were actually 1 minute ago :p

Edit -- If I set my timezone in my UCP to GMT+2 Kaliningrad, South Africa, Cairo - then the forum time matches what it actually is in the UK, but obviously, I'm not in Kaliningrad, South Africa or Cairo, nor am I in that timezone :p

Trivaldi
19-09-12, 10:42
This was accurate previous to the down time of our web server. My assumption is something was messed up when the server was taken out by the data centre's cleaner, fixing that will be a little bit of a low priority at the moment.

Ta for pointing it out.

nEo-1664
19-09-12, 10:52
This was accurate previous to the down time of our web server. My assumption is something was messed up when the server was taken out by the data centre's cleaner, fixing that will be a little bit of a low priority at the moment.

Ta for pointing it out.

I wouldn't expect it to have been a high priority, I just happen to notice it while reading my own posts and getting confused thinking, "Did I really post that 2 hours ago" and "Where the hell has the morning gone" :)

But thats all ok :) I look forward to the fix soon(tm) :p

E: PS: You can close this now if you want. I just wanted to bring it to your attention :p

nEo-1664
19-09-12, 14:24
Thank you Zoltan for ninja'ing back the forum time :p

/Close thread :)