PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Team

Riddle
17-09-12, 17:19
Sadly ReaKKtor Media was dissolved in April 2012. Neocron is currently operated by the 100% voluntary Neocron Support Team with the expressed permission of Kirk Lenke.

Not sure how many people really understand this.

I would like to Offer my personal gratitude to Kirk for the support and server financing, and you the team for making the ongoing Neocron client possible, on any server in any playable state!

Far better for me to play this in any form, than the far worse prospect of pulling the Plug, leaving me to dip into the offline demo every few months to remember what and who I would miss :(

THANK YOU..........and keep up the good work :D

Do not rant in this thread!!!!

Kanedax
17-09-12, 17:29
100% agree. I used to give KK a bunch of flack back when support had dwindled. Unfortunately I didn't understand the circumstances that lead to that situation. You guys rock!

Drachenpaladin
17-09-12, 17:37
Reinkkarnation is at 50% btw ;)

Tenzor
17-09-12, 18:07
First time on the forum, figured id show the team my gratitude.

All your work is much appreciated!

Pinoccio
17-09-12, 18:25

was hat es damit auf sich?

=REMUS=
17-09-12, 19:07
Cheers Kirk + the team for your efforts.

You're a top bunch :)

BadAss
17-09-12, 19:09
ditto

William Antrim
17-09-12, 19:45
I wish we could give them some money to help with this, even just send some coffee and doughnuts over once a month or something. A case of beers even.

Dissenter
17-09-12, 19:52
Another sincere thank you. I've seen a better sense of community between the Devs and Players now than I saw for most of the time I played from 2002-06 :)

Speedball
17-09-12, 20:09
We may not agree on everypoint, but we just want one thing: KEEP NEOCRON ALIVE!

Thank you to the team, thank you to Kirk, thank you to the thread starter.

Ivan Eres
17-09-12, 20:35
was hat es damit auf sich?

Das ist der Fortschritt für Neocron: Reloaded

Siehe:
http://www.reakktor.com/

Setlec
17-09-12, 20:58

weird i just check the website and still show 30%.

[edit] just reloaded the page on another webrowser it shows at 50% indeed.

Ivan Eres
18-09-12, 19:16
Thank Crahn the forum is back online.

Don't let those cheater mofos get you down with their ddos attacks.

We will prevail. NC 4eva!

Biglines
18-09-12, 20:29
well apparently that last bit was the fault of the datacenter unplugging the server! :p

on the topic, thank you very much for all the work on the servers. While I don't really like all the talk of starting over, I just hope we'll see enough people left on terra.

Ascension
18-09-12, 21:10
:( I've been interested in playing for a week now, I briefly logged in early morning a couple of days ago, but with work and broken servers I've actually not had chance to play at all.

Thank you for all the hard work though really appreciate it.

Garfield
18-09-12, 21:18
YaY SEX! <3 the team and Kirk

like Speedball said " We may not agree on everypoint, but we just want one thing: KEEP NEOCRON ALIVE! "

Dark-Destroy
18-09-12, 21:47
Thank u for keeping the game alive and playable.

Philchow
19-09-12, 21:05
Nice thread.
Huge thanks to the team and Kirk (does he own Neocron copyrights and related assets ?) !

Judge
19-09-12, 21:52
Seriously impressed with whatever the fuck is going on at the moment. Good job.

Very tempted to start playing again.

danmalone
19-09-12, 22:15
I wish we could give them some money to help with this, even just send some coffee and doughnuts over once a month or something. A case of beers even.

This

L0KI
19-09-12, 22:15
Seriously impressed with whatever the fuck is going on at the moment. Good job.

Very tempted to start playing again.

You definitely should man, or at least when Titan goes live!

Considering I haven't thanked the guys yet, I'll take the opportunity now. We all very much appreciate what you're doing. You all know that though, as you are essentially players that love the game as much as we do.

Xiphias
19-09-12, 22:24
I have not played in 7 and a half years and I have done alot of new things in that time.

I have been to University, grown up, moved out of home and moved with the girlfriend. I was 18 when I first started playing and I'm now 27 years old.

With the new server going live, I have that same feeling I got when I started all those years ago.

Thank you boys and girls.

Nose
19-09-12, 22:34
damnit, same ages, almost same story for me ...

definitely to go back to playing nc, then ... ;)

btw: big thanks to the team. great spirit around here! and great communication, especially during problematic times, like the ddos!

james_finn
19-09-12, 23:14
Having been part of this community since Beta 3 of NC1 I too would like to thank all the team past, present and (hopefully!)future. You all do such a fantastic job, sometimes in the face of hostilities like recently, yet you pull through and manage to give us all a fresh start with the new server.

I am so glad the game still exists in some form, and that new people are coming to play what is (arguably) the most innovative MMO ever made!

Here's to another 10 years of Neocron!

not forgetting:

Long live the 'crack!

Druid311
19-09-12, 23:19
Thank you Kirk and team!

Ivan Eres
19-09-12, 23:33
Thank you Kirk and team!

I can't believe my eyes. Titan is online.

Thank you very much, Volunteer Team.

You guys are the best that has ever happened to Neocron.

Libra
20-09-12, 06:37

This. Thank you Kirk and team. Thanks for not giving up on us!

Doc Holliday
20-09-12, 08:34
best thing we can all do now is show the support by logging on and playing the game. help the game survive and grow by playing and then when/if its possible to offer support of the financial variety we should put our money where our mouths are.

yavimaya
20-09-12, 08:54
^ Agreed.

hatmankh
20-09-12, 12:21
Thanks for keeping the game running even when its not generating any revenue, this just goes to show you have the same passion for neocron as the players do, when neocron reloaded is released, I sincerely hope your patience and perseverance does not go unrewarded.

nabbl
20-09-12, 12:23
Thx to everyone !

Titan is awsome!

enigma_b17
20-09-12, 13:13
Thanks for all the hard work team! :)

phunqe
20-09-12, 19:07
A BIG SLOPPY KISS AND A BEAR HUG!

I don't care if that is politically incorrect :p

Conduit
20-09-12, 21:34
12 years on and people still care enough about this damn game to put in their own time and money to keep it running for everybody.
Thanks, guys :)

Toast
26-09-12, 17:06
Thanks from here as well and especially for turning Titan back on last night so my noob could get some love!

TheonlyoneIknow
26-09-12, 17:23
tyvm.

Some of us have very endearing memories of NC, right from it's beta and early release days.

Some of us found love in the wastelands. For that, I will be eternally grateful to all involved with the running of NC.

Poppa - Saturn/Terra - XTC - EXTREME Tangent Coalition.

Forget My Name
26-09-12, 22:24
Yes... Many thanks for both the current development team and support team!

:)

Jordw
27-09-12, 11:31
Big thanks to the team for creating a new server and getting everyone interested again. I needed my cyberpunk fix.