View Full Version : game freezes on loading screen siezure warning what to do?

BadAss
17-09-12, 04:18
answers?

Model192
17-09-12, 04:34
I believe it was said to kill all google chrome processes and close all chrome browsers using flash.

Doc Holliday
17-09-12, 04:35
I would say post up windows version etc and try searching the forum for any other issues. it could be your pc or it could be server issues on account of the DDOS. try posting on the Nc page on fb. you might get a quicker response. otherwise i have no idea boss. sorry.

Coid
27-09-12, 18:22
answers? I was having an issue with not being able to get the game to start up, but after reinstalling it to my desktop im able to get the game to start but I am also having this same issue now.

Trivaldi
27-09-12, 18:31
Does the game get flagged as not responding when you get to the warning splash? The game "freezing" on the seizure warning is normally linked with the flash process in the Chrome web browser, the game isn't actually crashing at this point, it's just waiting to do something it can't due to a conflict. Killing Chrome's flash process or just closing Chrome until after the game is running normally fixes this issue. If you've got Chrome closed and still have the issue check your task manager for any lingering chrome.exe processes which can sometimes hang around for a little while hoping you're going to relaunch.

There are a few other programs which share this conflict but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

P.S. This is something we've fixed in the next patch!

Dropout
27-09-12, 18:34
VLC player too IIRC.

Kanedax
27-09-12, 18:44
There are several steps to this solution.

1. Stop what you're doing.
2. Get on the floor.
3. Everyone walk the dinosaur.

BadAss
27-09-12, 19:07
sorry guess I should have said problem fixed about 20 minutes after I posted that.