PDA

View Full Version : so its been about 6-7 years since....

BadAss
15-09-12, 00:50
i last played the game i did move my accounts to nc2 but having trouble remembing the other 2 i quite soon after for whatever reason in any case if i do have to start new was just curious of some of the stronger classes and kinda whats going on in the game these days i did do my fair share of sh** talking back in the days so i thought id use this time while things are down to start a useful thread..uranus was my server blacksoul pe Gerrald tarrant ppu would have been the names as well as my fourm name help would be appreciated to by all.

Nidhogg
15-09-12, 02:16
i last played the game i did move my accounts to nc2 but having trouble remembing the other 2 i quite soon after for whatever reason in any case if i do have to start new was just curious of some of the stronger classes and kinda whats going on in the game these days i did do my fair share of sh** talking back in the days so i thought id use this time while things are down to start a useful thread..uranus was my server blacksoul pe Gerrald tarrant ppu would have been the names as well as my fourm name help would be appreciated to by all.

My eyes were literally bleeding by the time I finished reading that. :p I think I remember you though, so welcome back!

BadAss
15-09-12, 02:24
My eyes were literally bleeding by the time I finished reading that. :p I think I remember you though, so welcome back!

HAHA! hiya Nid. always have been and always will be a horrible typer doc and company mart alig akasha skuid skuld rev/eye and everyone else got use to discerning the way i talk lol. anyway nice to be back and possibly future to neocron nothing ive played compares to this game looking forward.

Doc Holliday
15-09-12, 06:43
yeah, we did.

as far as whats the bestlass these days best weapons. everyone says tanks and spies for op fights. and ppus. of course. dont need woc on either. pe is gimped as far as i recall as he still cant do enough damage in an op fight but i dunno about regular (Non ppu supported) pvp so i cant say.

BadAss
15-09-12, 14:15
i think i have remembered 2 of my infos so far but i cant check till everythings back up though. ive been messing with the latest skiller and looking at possibilitys theres interesting options.

as far as spys what has changed that made them so good now the apu changes?

Jackie crack
15-09-12, 14:21
Hi badass on the basis that your 100% sure they are nc1 accounts and your having trouble remembering the log in details, you can always start a new account when account managment is back up. You account will be empty anyway im affriad!

Welcome back

BadAss
15-09-12, 14:37
hey there. i moved my account to nc2 i dont care about the stuff csue i gave most of it away whgen i left. having the leveled toons would be nice the so i dont have to start a new one

Jackie crack
15-09-12, 14:44
sorry miss read your original post badass, GG

William Antrim
15-09-12, 15:16
Didn't you end up with darkjon's account?

BadAss
15-09-12, 17:41
is that still the rumor?

Kanedax
15-09-12, 20:18
yeah, we did.

as far as whats the bestlass these days best weapons. everyone says tanks and spies for op fights. and ppus. of course. dont need woc on either. pe is gimped as far as i recall as he still cant do enough damage in an op fight but i dunno about regular (Non ppu supported) pvp so i cant say.

PE is viable for opfights but you have to use a drugged, woc setup with either the IAR or pistols.

Doc Holliday
16-09-12, 06:06
which is what sucks about PE's. My favourite class has always been the pe and when woc became a necessity for him i became anti woc. true that spys/tanks do have alternatives and dont NEED woc but lets face it most spies will have it even if they use the disruptor. What i hope for is one day a neocron that does away with woc and has a balance over the weapons available to all classes that allows for different set ups other than this generic choices among them.

Seeing the different weapons on offer to NC was one of its greatest assets. When the fight kicked off you had plasma fire lightning etc going off everywhere. you cannot tell me that doesnt lure people in to playing when they see all that.

Dribble Joy
16-09-12, 14:47
Do you need WoC for the Swat rifle?

Biglines
16-09-12, 14:50
Do you need WoC for the Swat rifle?

yes, almost all contemporary weapons are woc, except melee weapons.

some low tech weapons look like contemporary weapons but aren't woc.

Kanedax
16-09-12, 19:06
which is what sucks about PE's. My favourite class has always been the pe and when woc became a necessity for him i became anti woc. true that spys/tanks do have alternatives and dont NEED woc but lets face it most spies will have it even if they use the disruptor. What i hope for is one day a neocron that does away with woc and has a balance over the weapons available to all classes that allows for different set ups other than this generic choices among them.

Seeing the different weapons on offer to NC was one of its greatest assets. When the fight kicked off you had plasma fire lightning etc going off everywhere. you cannot tell me that doesnt lure people in to playing when they see all that.

Rebalancing the weapons could also achieve this. WoC is a nice draw for end game PvE, it doesn't need to go away it just needs to have its importance lessened.

William Antrim
16-09-12, 19:15
They should make WoC something that players can get for aesthetic purposes. It shouldnt be a requirement to PVP.

BadAss
16-09-12, 19:33
agreed i never even bothered with it in the slightest back then.

Dribble Joy
16-09-12, 19:34
I don't see the problem with WoC weapons so long as they are no better than rares (or even non-rares) but simply provide an alternative. The whole WoC system needs an overhaul anyway, something like an unnecessary 'perk' feature set.

BadAss
16-09-12, 19:35
neither would i if they did equilvent damage and just gave you a diffrent look of accomplishment

Coid
25-09-12, 10:40
Well welcome back my old friend! I am coming back too!!! slut and skuld gotta be bored of wow by now sheesh, that game got old fast, never lost the excitement of NC gankin... anyways I should be back ingame within 2 minutes if the servers up, I gots to remember all my old accounts now, but i do have a tradeskill acct, not all that great and my tank and a few other chars i think...we gots to hang!!!! please tell me you still play hahaha!