PDA

View Full Version : [00677]Reload Bug

nabbl
14-09-12, 11:17
I don't know how to reproduce it properly but:

Shoot with a Weapon of your choice and hold the trigger when it is reloading. Shoot again and stop holding the mouse button. The weapon will reload even if your magazine is nearly full.

Same problem seems to happen, when your Stamina is empty. If your Stamina is empty your gun is reloading (maybe works as designed?). When you shoot afterwards, and you release the trigger the gun will be reloading again.

It is really annoying.

Other Bug which comes with it. You can switch your weapon to the next one in your QB, without releasing the trigger and you won't realize a break while shooting.
I think shooting should stop, while you switch your weapon.
So at the moment it is possible to have like 5 Ionic shotgun pistols and fire them nearly at once. Or you have two AK47s and have a 60shot magazine when you are able to switch the weapon at the right time.

Absurdum0422
14-09-12, 23:03
I've noticed this. I was able to reproduce it with the medicant SMG. It has a long reload animation and found that you can actually start shooting again before it finishes. If you do, however, it'll try to finish the animation when you let go of the trigger by doing the whole animation again. At least, that's how it seems to me. Not a huge issue with the SMG because i typically would run it empty again.

hope this helps

Mr. Kassad
15-10-12, 17:51
I can confirm that reload bug

EDIT: Argh... Sry for pushing old threads. I should pay more attention to posting dates.

Satan2k2
16-10-12, 07:49
I tested it the last time: you will even reload in the middle of shooting when you have waited after the reload and didn't pulled the trigger. I waited until the animation was finished and attacked again, a few shots later I was reloading my weapon again, without me pressing reload.

Forget My Name
16-10-12, 09:50
This bug has to do with your stamina.

It happens when your stamina is low. I no longer suffer from this bug as long as I keep my stamina above the red with boosters.

Satan2k2
16-10-12, 09:58
No, I was reloading with full stamina.