PDA

View Full Version : Area Redevelopment.

Haxxor
13-09-12, 21:46
I'd like to see some area's of the game get redeveloped as oppose to introducing new areas.

First off Industrial Sectors A and B.
Serves little or no purpose, yes there are low level mobs there but they can be found everywhere else.
How about making the two sectors zones for the benefit of constructors with zone bonuses that add to CST skill. You could have traders that sell const equipment. Finally make the 2 Zones a safe zone.

Outzones need a purpose.
Could make them Levelling Zones for new characters. I.e An NPC standing next to an underground gives player a mission to retrieve something from the far end of the underground for them and the player has to fight through mobs to get it.

Main Sewers need a purpose.
New mobs that have been severely mutated and new junk drops should be in the sewers.
The sewers should have an entrance/exit that ultimately leads out of the city.

Theres a whole list of zones id like to see redeveloped but these are the ones i first thought of.

William Antrim
13-09-12, 22:04
LOVE 1 and 3, 2 not so much. Op defence would be a nightmare if you have to spawn into a load of mobs before you can defend your op from players.

Haxxor
13-09-12, 22:09
my bad i meant Outzone's which join onto industrial sectors. Crahn Church & OZ Jail are fine rest need looking at.

William Antrim
14-09-12, 10:41
Oh i see, yeah sorry i read it as Outzone but then interpreted it as Outpost in the text beneath.

To be honest a simple fix to get people out in the Outzone areas would be to put a few working Citycoms out there for missions, a couple of street hawkers and then fix the high end mission tables so that they spawn Butchees and Hurlers and Launcher Cyclops even perhaps for players to level out there off missions.

It would give low soullight players somewhere else to go and give players who dont want to sit at mb bunker another place to level.

I like the idea of NPC's giving missions but these would have to be like one off things where the player retrieves some basic item for the npc perhaps and then is given some money or drugs for doing it? Like some of the guys who used to ask for drugs in the clubs and stuff? I think perhaps having a few working Citycoms out there would push people out into the less used sectors. Outzone is honestly one of my favourite places in nc.