PDA

View Full Version : Launcher help

Genji
13-09-12, 17:06
So I heard some new gm was banning people he couldn't beat, I wanna try it out!

But my launcher is jacked from when the mods had everyone edit some file to be able to log in. If you know what I'm talking about gimme a hand will ya!

hybok
14-09-12, 08:49
So I heard some new gm was banning people he couldn't beat, I wanna try it out!

But my launcher is jacked from when the mods had everyone edit some file to be able to log in. If you know what I'm talking about gimme a hand will ya!

oi penis lover..

u kno how to get in touch with me.. and ill help u out!

-I

Trivaldi
14-09-12, 09:16
You heard wrong.

The only thing you need to do differently is in this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?145715-Informations-on-the-reachability-of-the-servers) if you're trying to connect during the DDoS. As long as your UPDATER.INI is set to writeable (it's default state) the old work around should not prevent the launcher from working.

Genji
14-09-12, 11:00
Well making the updater.ini wrightable fixed the launcher, but now the game just freezes on the epilepsy warning...Oh well, was a nice try I guess.

And sif I'mma msg you vincinoob, you'll just try to talk me into playing that shit alien game or whatever it is again!

Trivaldi
14-09-12, 12:24
The game generally freezes at that point if you been on any flash enabled website using the Chrome browser, or used a list short list of other programs. Killing Chrome's flash process, or closing Chrome down if this is the culprit will cause the game to continue from that point without restarting the client. This issue has been fixed in patch #175 which is currently at the public test stage.

hybok
14-09-12, 19:53
Well making the updater.ini wrightable fixed the launcher, but now the game just freezes on the epilepsy warning...Oh well, was a nice try I guess.

And sif I'mma msg you vincinoob, you'll just try to talk me into playing that shit alien game or whatever it is again!
its not a shit game :P

but no.. immune are back. the only person that isnt playing is u :P GENJIN00B!

Chuck Norris
14-09-12, 21:49
cashscammoneygrab eve-ripoff, ya thatwas bawls

xanu
14-09-12, 22:10
games shit, still on bad canada connection. and im still the best pvper

BadAss
14-09-12, 22:13
best on uranus back in nc1's prime? lol

William Antrim
14-09-12, 22:36
He's a troll BadAss. He was in sYn with us for a bit but he was pretty awful back then tbh.

xanu
14-09-12, 23:08
says the no namer.

BadAss
14-09-12, 23:25
yea i remember the name just remember it on the ground alot :) those were the days miss the old hybrid. and my names are Bad Ass hybrid/turned apu, Blacksoul PE, Warlok heavytank, Gerrald Tarrant ppu. blackdragon N.C.A.T. had to make a new account cause i havnt been to these forums in many years.

William Antrim
15-09-12, 00:01
Who is the no namer? I am quite happy to list all of my toons if you really think I should?

xanu
15-09-12, 00:51
you wont.

Trivaldi
15-09-12, 01:09
Take the e-penis scuffle to PMs or to a handy battlefield sector once the servers are back up.

Cheers,

xanu
15-09-12, 01:28
they will go back down when they come up ;)

Trivaldi
15-09-12, 01:34
Thanks for the reading from your crystal ball. PMs it is then.

This thread has been going no where from the start. Genji, if you continue to experience problems, start a new thread.

Cheers,