PDA

View Full Version : Last Generation Website

Dark-Destroy
12-09-12, 19:43
Dear Community,

since one week the clan "Last Generation" has a new website:

www.last-generation.de

The website is in german but u could find some "features" easily. We hope that you will like it!

The following members are working hard on the webpage and the linked features:
elPadre
Toxin
nabbl

I hope they will accept our (the other lg members) best thanks.

Please get a good look to the pages. You will find direct links to an integrated IRC webclient which let u join the #last-generation Channel on irc.neocron.info. A bot in the channel displays current ingame information. Try the command: "!status" to get the population and latency information of Terra, Vedeena and Terra.

The second nice feature is the most exclusive "live" access to the neocron map. There you will get different information who possesses the outpost and which genreps are opened for all.
With the "real-life" map it's possible to request some stats about the servers and the outposts.

In the news you will find different current news of the game and from ingame [in german]. Nabbl and NEC keeps you up to date. Discover our new web page. Feedback is of course allowed.

www.last-generation.de

Yours sincerely,
God of Hansaplast [free translation by NEC - not 1:1]

Dark-Destroy
12-09-12, 22:51
I don't know why, but I can't edit my post.

Update #1
Sorry, but during the DDoS attack and the current reorganization of the servers, it is not possible to use the live map. This problem temporarily exist till the current issues are solved.

nEo-1664
12-09-12, 23:54
I don't know why, but I can't edit my post.

There has always been a time-lock for editing posts on the NC forums.

But as regard to your website, are you mostly a clan based website, or fansite that also provides information/guides etc?

Only asking so I can get it added onto the Fansite & Resources thread that is in my sig.