PDA

View Full Version : Restoring characters?

TGUU
11-09-12, 14:35
I just came back to this game a few days ago. Over my two accounts, both accounts had no characters. I had played years ago, and even as recent as 2010. I don't understand where all my characters went?

I have a few questions:

1. Can old characters be restored?
2. Can characters from the old german server be restored?
3. Can NC1 characters be brought back? (keep in mind, some of my characters are from NC 2.0)

Note: NEVER deleted/banned

Thanks for reading, and any information would be helpful.

danmalone
17-09-12, 11:41
UPDATED Game Account FAQ & Forum Account Issues
For anything not covered, any question you may have - please email account@neocron.info or pm me.

You asked for an Account FAQ - here it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you email account@neocron.info to tell me you cannot reactivate or tell me something is wrong, please be sure you have tried to log into the game via the launcher, by this I mean actually try to log into the game to play. There is no need to reactivate, just log in and play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL NEOCRON 1 CHARACTERS ARE GONE! FOREVER! ADIOS, AU REVOIR - THEY BE GONE YO. We sent several mass emails to customers letting them know we were purging that data in 2008. It is now gone and has been gone since 2008.

Can't remember your account name/password? Email account@neocron.info with the details as they appear on the old account:

First Name
Last Name
Forum Account Name
Home Address
CD Key
Old Email Address(es)

If you DO have access to the old email, just mail me from that address, but please also provide the information above.

IF OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACCOUNT IS SLIGHTLY QUESTIONABLE we will NOT release the details to you. Why? Because I refuse to let your account fall into the hands of the wrong person, and unless I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is your rightful account, I won't give your details to just any bozo - it's for your security, appreciate me for it, don't whinge at me :P

OMG MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED! Well...there's a reason for that, I'd assume. What could it be? You've violated the ToS; You've violated the RoC; You've modified your client or game files in some way; You have been caught red-handed by our support staff doing something so reprehensible that you were banned outright.

If you truly believe your account was banned in error please email helpdesk@neocron.info with the following information:

First Name
Last Name
Home Address
Phone Number
Account Name in Question

(work in progress) Last edited by Danae; Yesterday at 15:36.

I'd follow that guide tbh. It answers question number 3 for you at the very least and Danae would likely be able to answer the other questions :angel: