PDA

View Full Version : RPOS Open and im jumping like a loon?

Doc Holliday
11-09-12, 13:16
Ok weird bug folks.

Having some issues on an account of mine. not tried both of them but for sure one is affected. As soon as i open my rpos to chat with people and start hitting space bar i jump. if i type in A or D or S etc i move. If i close any windows that i have (F3, F2 etc) it seems to clear the bug.

This has never happened to me before. ever. its really annoying. anyone else got a fix? i dont remember if theres certain settings i might have missed in the config or what ever but it really is annoying as all hell.

Help please? ;)

raven crowe
11-09-12, 13:34
hehe, there is an option for that.
"Movement in RPOS" or something like that.
Try finding and disabling that in Options menu...

If that doesn't help, than it is one of the most annoying but funniest bugs I've ever heard of.

Biglines
11-09-12, 13:40
I can testify to the loon part! :p

William Antrim
11-09-12, 13:45
Epic fail. I was just thinking what a tard. Then I saw the thread starter and yes. He is. Gg.

It's a really old option. :)

Doc Holliday
11-09-12, 14:13
aaaaaaaaaaand i never ever saw it before. :S did it come turned off by default. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! sorry. problem solved. ;)

William Antrim
11-09-12, 14:21
Good effort.

In a totally unrelated note, while youre online go get me some Rhino keys/bps. One of my new toons is NEXT (Nate Dogg) and so you can run recycle missions for me for sympathy and int levels to get 30 hack so he can go up the DB to get the good ones. Need 90 symp too for the datacubes.

This is if you're not bored of course. :D