PDA

View Full Version : Rifle PE

DER_julu
11-09-12, 12:37
hi everyone...
it's been a couple years since i played last, and i'll be damned, i forgot the account-data to my rifle PE on mars. so a few questions that might sound stupid, but i swear, i forgot all of the finer points about skilling ^^

a.) heal: nanites (damn, 85 health ? that's a whole lot points...) or psi-heal ? and iirc, the jones-tl30-heal was more the less the same as the tl9-heal, so i might as well use that one ?

b.) how high should i aim for seperate resist-values (in NSkill) - 45% ? 35% ? that is, apart from as high as you can go, i figured THAT one out by myself ^^

c.) agility: decent value 120 ? and how important is athletics, considering runspeed ? damn me if i remembered, i swear i had this shit figured out once...

d.) weapon lore: how much do you PW-guys invest there ? i thought about aiming for about 120ish including boni, what do you say...

thanks anyway,
yours,
julu
(aka ash lipwig / lonny blank)

Dropout
11-09-12, 15:15
A: Its 75 HLT for the nanite heal, and thats what I use on all my PE's. (And yes, the Jones heal isnt better than the lowest heal. (lowest tl heal is TL3 vs Jones that is TL10).

B: Thats all up to you. Depends on how fast you want to be.. Just remember, Energy is a main damage type, so get at least 50% in that (IMO). Personally I barely skill the other resists, I pretty much always prefer speed over resists.

C: Get AGL to 100 base. You should get enough extra AGL from your backbone and Redflash.

D: Full WEP on a PE (But then Again, I dont spec for PSI).

-Walker