PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Where is this thing!!!!????

Hell-demon
10-09-12, 11:33
Gatlin Cannon.

TL 63 Gatlin cannon is just not in-game. Or at least not sold by vendors. I've checked the smugglers, street hawkers and cannon shops and no one sells it.

I'm losing my mind. I can't find this elusive bastard thing. Does anyone know what nook or cranny this fucker of a gun is hiding in?

Oh please help me...:(

Dribble Joy
10-09-12, 11:55
I might have one lurking... maybe, lemme have a look.

Edit: Bah, no luck.

Trivaldi
10-09-12, 12:07
If I remember correctly from my recent digging in the vendor lists, it is currently not sold by any vendors. We'll have to patch that when we get the opportunity.

In the mean time the only way you'll get hold of one is from another player.

Hell-demon
10-09-12, 12:26
So now it's a rare item. Buggery...

Riddle
10-09-12, 14:38
I'll check tonight, I have a pretty comprehensive research bank of items stashed away in an appy.

Hell-demon
10-09-12, 14:40
Thanks Riddle. You're never on when I log on though. But if you have that gun I will do wonderful things to your lower half.

Powerpunsh
10-09-12, 15:29
Need one Blueprint too. I would trade it for a tl 92 pulselaserpistol. :)

nEo-1664
10-09-12, 17:36
I would trade it for a tl 92 pulselaserpistol. :)

I might have one of these....

Biglines
10-09-12, 18:54
I have a bunch of them, velvet got me one to bp, and I made a whole load to try on my pe, see if I could get a viable non-woc-pa setup. I like it, but it's just not the same as an xbow.

Chuck Norris
10-09-12, 22:58
Could we also get the heavy belts back in the game ;p

nikkon
10-09-12, 23:21
if need i should have one in my bp apartment just let me know

flib
11-09-12, 01:09
I think the smuggler in the Industrial District sells it. It says he sells Hightech Cannons, but he actually sells the Gatlin Cannon.

Hell-demon
11-09-12, 11:08
Nope. Tried him. He sells tl81. It's a piss take.

Hell-demon
11-09-12, 15:59
Would it be possible to put a GM help request for this item? If it is bugged then it would be good to get a GM to give out a copy out so it can be researched and seeded back into the game.

Surely there can be no harm in this.

William Antrim
11-09-12, 16:08
Would it be possible to put a GM help request for this item? If it is bugged then it would be good to get a GM to give out a copy out so it can be researched and seeded back into the game.

Surely there can be no harm in this.

Failing that can we just get a copy from a runner and get a load of people to dish them out around their chars so that even if people quit we can still have access to them at Logan's Emporium for example.

Hell-demon
11-09-12, 16:19
No one seems to have a copy. This is a weapon that could really help levelling. I will harass Logan to see if he has a copy. If not then we're missing content.

Richard Blade
11-09-12, 17:50
I couldn't get in the game last night... nuff said on that.

I'll check tonight when I get home from work. It looks very familiar. My research alt has a huge bank of cubes.

Cross your fingers for luck.

If I have one, I'll make several copies and see if any of the folks in this thread are online.

Regards,

RB

Darkana
11-09-12, 18:59
Yeah, I will have a look into my BP+item archive as well. TL63 one ... hmm.

Heavy belts used to be sold (and were sold until recently, as I've been at the vendor there) in TH sec 3. I made a map where to find this guy many years ago:

http://mantris.net/darkana/nc/pics/belt-vendor.png

Hell-demon
11-09-12, 19:02
You're the hero Neocron deserves

Riddle
11-09-12, 20:53
Yup heavy belts sold in TH as far as I remember I'll be on tomorrow have plans tonight few drinks for my birthday :)

Chuck Norris
11-09-12, 20:59
IIRC they only have heavy spy belts, im talking like Kevlar and carbon ect

Darkana
12-09-12, 11:41
Heavy Kevlar Belt should be part of the normal "basic" armor vendors.

As for the Carbon belt, I haven't checked the TH3 trader, but this one for sure sells the top Inquisition and Duranium belts, so I suspect him to sell the best Carbon one, too, if it isn't available elsewhere.

Checked for the TL63 Gatlin Cannon: No luck. Got the TL40 and TL81 one. :(

Hell-demon
12-09-12, 12:02
Bloody hell.

Right we need to get two tl 63 gatlin cannons and mush up together so they can mate.

Should solve the shortage. I really hope Logan can help us...

Richard Blade
13-09-12, 07:10
I managed to get in for a while tonight. I still need to check my constr but it doesn't look like I have the Gat.

Hell-demon
13-09-12, 10:53
Thing gets rarer and rarer