PDA

View Full Version : everything from my apartment is missing

stonehaven25
09-09-12, 09:12
Hey I was hoping to get some infor on how to report this issue, a few days ago in the morning there were some really wierd stuff going on and i heard they were going to reset the server which they must have cause i couldnt log in for a while after.

well before they reset the server i was in my apartment then i went down the lift and zoned into a sewer on pp3, the one with 3 levels. so i thought this was wierd but ive seen stranger stuff happen in NC, well a few hours later i log in and notice a few boxes missing and a mutant bedding i had just laid down the other day was gone also so just the 8 boxes in the gr room was there but nothing inside them, all boxes were empty and everything else disapeared from my apartment and i really want to get my stuff back.

this is my cstr's apartment so i had a lot of stuff, tech parts, stacks and stacks of chemicals, weapons, fsm items, more weapons, my personal gear and other stocked stuff for my other characters.

I prey I can get some help with this issue, I did submit a ticket in game but sometime today the ticket was removed, i may have missed the gm if they did try to help me. Any good advise will be helpfull, thanks

nabbl
09-09-12, 10:16
helpdesk@neocron.info

=REMUS=
09-09-12, 10:33
[edit]