PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Fight Night 14/9/12 - 8PMCEST

WuTangClan
09-09-12, 00:20
Another Fight Night!
Inglorious Bastards will be hosting a Fight Night at location TBA
1v1 Tournament.
PPU support will be provided by hosting clan.
Starting time will be 8PM CEST

Find out who is the best on the server...

=REMUS=
09-09-12, 09:26
Tournament?

How will that work?

Is there going to be a class for uncapped entrants, as I doubt ill be 100 STR by the 14th although I hope to be able to use a CS by then....

nabbl
09-09-12, 10:15
this time with tank and at my PC . :-)

WuTangClan
10-09-12, 03:02
All participants will be put into a pool and randomly matched using random number generator.

Dark-Destroy
10-09-12, 11:15
Hm...maybe If I have the time. I will be there. Are there any rules? Like limited druguse and so on?

Greetz
Kane Gregory

Rusty Cage
10-09-12, 14:22
Hm...maybe If I have the time. I will be there. Are there any rules? Like limited druguse and so on?

Greetz
Kane Gregory

Well theres no way to check drug use so if its the same as last time it's unlimited drug use.

So if its the same as last time:
no stealth / set kill self and get res before fight (to prevent foreign buffs)

Lagspike = fight on
Too close to call (aka both die at same time) = rematch

WuTangClan
10-09-12, 16:56
Rusty Cage pretty much covered it all. The last fight night seemed to work just fine! Any recommendations will be noted and considered.

Dark-Destroy
10-09-12, 19:13
The Clan Inglourious Bastards seems to be closed an a lot of players banned. :thumbsup::megalol:
Let's make a community FIGHT NIGHT

nabbl
11-09-12, 11:03
Yeah I think someone else has to organize that. :-)

Dark-Destroy
11-09-12, 12:10
Maybe LG could do this if we are not night or ninja hacked. I have to ask the other members of the clan council.

=REMUS=
12-09-12, 14:54
It's not hard to organize, just ask a clan to for permission to use their basement at an OP, turn off the turrets (if they have any) and advertise.

Someone has to be in charge organizing the fights though obviously and I can't realistically volunteer as i'm +3 GMT which would mean playing until 4am+ if previous FN are anything to go by!

It's not hard but you don't get to fight as much, just put yourself forward if you're able to take the responsibility.

William Antrim
14-09-12, 11:03
I just hope we can get back on nc by then.

Dark-Destroy
14-09-12, 11:41
[...] turn off the turrets (if they have any) and advertise.

This should not be a problem because it's currently not allowed to place turrets in an outpost. ;)

dodgefahrer
14-09-12, 16:38
Uhm thats tday isnt it?

How bout the ongoing DDOS? Fightnight will be still be organized and going on?

Donny Dobs
14-09-12, 16:45
The irony being the DDOS attackers were the actual fight night planers :lol: