PDA

View Full Version : So much to remember. And a little update.

Richard Blade
08-09-12, 15:49
However it seems to be coming back slowly but surely.

I logged in with my citymerc and someone dm'd me about getting a spine if I was an fsm.
It took me a minute to remember how to direct message someone. And what an fsm was.

I also had forgotten that you could only do that for the active faction. With 90 sympathy, of course. That alt has a couple above 90 and asked which he needed. <roll eyes>
Then I remembered with a little prodding from him. lol

I GR'd to HQ and (deer in the headlights) which way do I go. So, I gave in to muscle memory and before too long was standing in front of the vendor. :D

GR'd to Plaza 1 and sold him his spines.

Now, if only I can sort out my skills and resists fairly quickly.

I have 7 alts to fix. A couple were quite successful at multiple tradeskilling. Now, not so much. So, different jobs for them. And I'm going to have to sort and deliver all the tools to the appropriate alts.

I got lucky and had all my apartment keys in the right places.

Once I get them sorted, I'll be doing constr (Zeistgeiler), resser(Rolley), poking(???) in P1 when not out getting pwned by hoverbombers.

Great Crahn it's good to be home!

Regards,
Richard Blade

Trivaldi
08-09-12, 16:28
A very warm welcome back to the community ;)

Ivan Eres
08-09-12, 17:10
Yeah, welcome back Sir!

=REMUS=
08-09-12, 18:16
Welcome back chief, glad your accounts are still good... I wasn't so lucky, cya ingame soon :)

Kanedax
08-09-12, 18:28
Sex!

Richard Blade
08-09-12, 19:15
A very warm welcome back to the community ;)

Thank you, and all the rest for the welcome's back.

I figure the warm welcome I get in game will be a face full of plasma, and someone sexing my flaming corpse. :D

@=Remus= With the exception of MC5 chips, I probably have a little of everything in blueprints, somewhere. If you can't replace something lost with your account being messed up, catch me in game after 6pm est on the alts mentioned above or possibly Bubba Zanetti(spelling?). I can take a look and see if I have what you need.

Riddle
08-09-12, 19:50
Aye welcome back and thanks for the imps :)

Richard Blade
08-09-12, 20:29
You're very welcome, any time. Thanks for prodding my memory back into something that resembles functional. lol

I still can't believe I had forgotten the restriction of needing to be in the faction to be fsm. I thought I struck gold with that alts standings. They're all in the green but some down around 50ish.