PDA

View Full Version : Drop of Warbots

NONpk
08-09-12, 15:42
Hi,

I remember a time when hunting warbot was worth it.

Thinking about all the new runners it would be a good idea to increase the rarepartdrop of warbots again, cuz currently it sucks.

You can keep the damage dealt by a warbot, its good to have some challenge.

But as i said. ATM it`s not worth to hunt warbots.

Dark-Destroy
08-09-12, 18:10
I think the drop is okay and we should decrease the drop of all other well dropping mobs :thumbsup:

flib
08-09-12, 19:32
I agree that Warbots should definitely drop more. Firemobs seem to have better droprate and you don't even have to hack them.
Given the investment in the hacking skill and risk one takes, standing there to hack, there should be a guaranteed one tech, with the chance of more, about equal to the chance there is currently to drop one.

Dribble Joy
09-09-12, 11:38
Much of the problem is that firemobs simply aren't that dangerous. The beam attack from doomreapers and chasers bounces, as does the dmg from mauler/percy blasts. Stay at range and they can't even hurt you.

WBs could do with a small boost though.

Ivan Eres
09-09-12, 14:03
While I agree that the drop rate for WB is too low, I'd like to add to the discussion that hunting fire mobs often means killing dozens of Giant Raptors / Raptors, Hoppers, Terror Maulers, Fire Spiders (dont know their exact name), and other stupid stuff, before you get a Grim Chaser, Grim Persecutor, Terror Raptor, or Doomreaper.

And even then it's random if they drop a rare part or not.

Bruder Malmsdoo
09-09-12, 15:30
In my opinion the droprate is too high in general. Tons of rare stuff is allready built and hidden in the database. On the other hand rare-parts are needed atm, because money isn't worth anything. So: If we have a wipe, droprate should sink and rare weapons will be truly rare again

Nose
10-09-12, 09:41
full agree.
A total (item) wipe would be nice with rares being really rare again.