PDA

View Full Version : Techhaven

Powerpunsh
07-09-12, 13:27
I would like to see the old Techhaven.
Im not sure if its possible doin this without a patch, but i remember having lots of traders in Techhaven sector 3. Are there any plans or interests getting back the old Techhaven? It looks very empty and not like a Techfreaks heaven.

Setlec
18-10-12, 18:47
move FA members to live at TH and not in outzone! do the same for TG in the TC.

L0KI
18-10-12, 19:22

100% agree.

Kame
18-10-12, 22:05
Horrible idea, especially for new players. No one likes to start in an isolated part p te game woth no one around to trade and poke.

Completely disagree.

Satan2k2
18-10-12, 22:44
it's just like in old times... CM is starting at MB, too.

L0KI
18-10-12, 23:00
Horrible idea, especially for new players. No one likes to start in an isolated part p te game woth no one around to trade and poke.

Completely disagree.

You're missing the point, I think.

FA players stuck together, and as such were one of the strongest factions on our server in NC1. The same applied to TG.

I so see your point, but people would pick these factions knowing they'd start out of Neocron city. It's a choice they'd have to make.

Setlec
18-10-12, 23:55

Completely disagree.
i do understand for point of vue but honestly FA was easier to get help than playing as a NC based faction.

Torg
19-10-12, 09:10
Yes, i agree to move FA back to TH, including starter positions, as well as TG to the Canyon and CM to MB. Is it harder to start out there? Yes, it is, but everyone knows that, or at least is able to read it. A move would add to the atmosphere of NC. A lot.

Satan2k2
19-10-12, 09:28
Yes, i agree to move FA back to TH, including starter positions, as well as TG to the Canyon and CM to MB. Is it harder to start out there? Yes, it is, but everyone knows that, or at least is able to read it. A move would add to the atmosphere of NC. A lot.

Like I said, CM is starting at MB. So they only need to move FA and TG :)

It's not that hard to start out there, cause there are enough level spots and they got all smuggler/traders to get the stuff they need.

It's sometimes easier to start there, cause you have high level spots you can use with low rank and get very good XP. :)

The hardest will be the way to Neocron.

Abdulklappstuhl
19-10-12, 10:34
I would like to see the old Techhaven.
Im not sure if its possible doin this without a patch, but i remember having lots of traders in Techhaven sector 3. Are there any plans or interests getting back the old Techhaven? It looks very empty and not like a Techfreaks heaven.

+1

Its Techfreaks haven not heaven :P
A "safety" place where all FA Members can do their scientific business.

But in fact that the Faction is called Fallen Angels, heaven is not absurd.

+1

No one complains about starting at MB as CM why should anyone complain about starting in TH / Canyon as FA / TG?

Come on lovely Defs, put it on your agenda :)

P.S. why the heck is Reakktor censored with * ? (look at title under my name)

Druid311
22-10-12, 23:29
I would like to see this change. Also, bring back the old Fallen Angels' clan apartments! They were awesome!