PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still here? :)

ROZZER187
07-09-12, 12:36
Heard the server pops are back up and the gms are putting an appearance in.and fight night is back :) anybody I know still around?cant believe I started playing this way bk in September 2001 lol ad
It's still going.

Trivaldi
07-09-12, 13:23
Welcome back, at peak Terra now gets over 100 players online for a good couple of hours and even off peak populations are now far in excess of peak players a few months ago.

It's a great time to visit as we (the voluntary Neocron Support Team) are also working on an official patch (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?145562-Testserver-available-!) which we hope will further increase populations.

Doc Holliday
07-09-12, 13:42
I will if you will. :) be good to get the boys back together. Load etc im lookin at you :)

Biglines
07-09-12, 16:01
I've seen load ingame a few days ago... so come back doc! :p

=REMUS=
07-09-12, 22:16
I will if you will. :) be good to get the boys back together. Load etc im lookin at you :)

It's dope smugglin time!

If you come back i'd like to rejoin the clan?

ROZZER187
07-09-12, 23:05
Yeah think this is a return thread.not many people I know here tho.recognise the mods/gm's that's about it lol.

Doc Holliday
08-09-12, 05:46
time zones are always an issue for me guys. im +9 gmt so weekends are really my only shot to see people. sundays i wont be up late as got early lectures on a monday. Ping seems ok though. 200ms with the odd spikes. I looked in yesterday briefly after work and it woulda been mid morning euro time (CET maybe. dunno ;P) and there was 3% on.

i will have a go at playing but if mates arent around during days cause of jobs etc it might suck for me. i shall have a go though like i said. just waiting on details for my account password. my original one is fine but all my characters are almost capped. 2 monks int to do :S (still) pe is wocced and a gimp so staying retired. spy i need help with a set up. one tank on another account and capped. then a brand new one thats got a droner and a tank on it who im gonna make hc and have some fun with.

:) remus u made me laugh then. havent thought about some of those memories in years. also i dont know which clan any of my guys are in or what factions. i cannot remember. bds always fun though. pking people in pepper park (or attempting to. im sure i will lose alot)

=REMUS=
08-09-12, 06:42
:D

Well i'm +4 GMT in Dubai so i'm a little closer to your time?

Riddle
08-09-12, 10:05
Remus is nearly always half asleep by the time I log on around 8 GMT lol :) but he don't mind hanging around as I always have a gift or two! Better than paying 150k!

Op scenes seems active, always shit talk on OOC every night if late and I'm doing plenty if reps of late! Seen chars from a few clans around that I ain't seen in a while.

COLD
08-09-12, 16:30
all right, Rozz? A few of us gathering up in NC.

Hoppimike
08-09-12, 21:39
Truly great games last a long, long time!! Even MMOs!

The other online RPG I play regularly has been around about the same length of time :)

Load
09-09-12, 16:21

mate as i said im keen but wont be able to put in the longshifts like i did back in my youth! late evenings and weekends only really alwas happy to organise times to logon and cause chaos though

William Antrim
09-09-12, 16:48
Front and centre. I will check if ventrilo server is up and pm details. Biglines if you want the details I will pass them on to immune.

We can smuggle some more dope in pepper park for sure.

I have 3 active 1 or 2 man clans already not including immune so there is room for new toons anywhere they need a home.

Doc don't hate me, I had to do it.

Doc Holliday
10-09-12, 00:38
:D

Well i'm +4 GMT in Dubai so i'm a little closer to your time?

i will see what i can do :)

Doc Holliday
10-09-12, 04:12
cant edit post. remus i will be on later tonight. probably be around 1-3pm UK time but will check. i will look for you and anyone else whos on.

ps. i hate you all for making me do this. :) Logan thanks for the offer of the gear but i dont think i will ever be on that late so i will forge on myself with what i have. my new tank is level 0/6 or something so its gonna be a chore. i guess i will see if there are kind hearted souls who will help me out as i dont know my pass and cant reset it yet (own fault long story) so it will be like starting over from scratch without the back up of all the support characters.

ROZZER187
10-09-12, 10:18
Hey cold how's it goin?see a few names i recognise now lol.you making a return then?you been playing since NC?

Riddle
10-09-12, 10:27
Hey Doc, Shame we won't cross paths, could always leave gear with a mutual friend online if ya like? Let me know via PM if you get stuck.

Doc Holliday
10-09-12, 15:29
Biggie offered to help out. or if you see my brother pass them to him as i can get on his account to get the chips and things. logan if you do have anything for a str 20 something tank i would gladly take any and all items. chips wise. i will see about pushing you the money back somehow ;) chips are the main thing. i can probably manage with getting myself a gun sorted or two. i think the server may have crashed but i just got an unlabeled laser cannon sorted. then i think the guy fatalled or logged off when i asked him to mod it. lol. it was only a 1 slot but i think thats gone now :( i have a 0 slot tho. lol.

first day back on nc in 3 years and i get ripped off. hahahaha. winning. i missed this.

=REMUS=
10-09-12, 18:17
cant edit post. remus i will be on later tonight. probably be around 1-3pm UK time but will check. i will look for you and anyone else whos on.

I've got some stuff you can have chief, HC things that Riddle has made me, unfortunately i'm still at work (8:17pm :o ) but i'm going home now so i'll shout some abuse on Terra when I get back and hope you're still online.

Riddle
10-09-12, 18:44
Good to see items recycled to good use Remus ;)

U saw your bro last night doc, he may have a cheeky 4 slotter to put to good use. I'll sort the brain imps out by for levelling sure thing. Your bro levelling a tank Aswell I see, so may just give him double one for him and one for you. As for creds, don't worry at this stage.

Biggie as in biglines? Sure I can drop him the stuff.

=REMUS=
10-09-12, 20:53
Good to see items recycled to good use Remus ;)

It'd be a crime not to! Passed them onto Doc's bro William Antrim today ;)

William Antrim
10-09-12, 21:13
I have weapons for tanks - that i dont need any more - in Nick Diamond's Gogu and also in Bat Masterson's.

Load
11-09-12, 12:29
I have weapons for tanks - that i dont need any more - in Nick Diamond's Gogu and also in Bat Masterson's.

I think ive also got some spares on my HC Pe

Doc Holliday
11-09-12, 13:12
Thanks guys <3 might not be around much as got a lot on atm with job and stuff and uni getting in the way but will see how saturday shapes up and go from there. my time zone screws with my play times but i will work around it. somehow.

William Antrim
11-09-12, 13:36
Wtb better timezone

COLD
11-09-12, 22:23
Hey cold how's it goin?see a few names i recognise now lol.you making a return then?you been playing since NC?

came back last week. Havent done alot though, need to reorganize my toons due to the rebalancing. Mostly just been in Hacknet.
Been playing Aion for the past few years. Pretty fun game.

Bozz-Von Mel
12-09-12, 06:09
Every time I decide to log in the servers are down. :mad:

COLD
13-09-12, 04:59
Heya Bozz. Talk to Tick any? Ain't seen you boys in ages.

Drevious
13-09-12, 06:31
Lots of people still lurk

Ascension
13-09-12, 20:55
hi hi.

NAPPER
13-09-12, 22:54
HEYHEY!

Whats happening peeps

Bozz-Von Mel
14-09-12, 00:59
Heya Bozz. Talk to Tick any? Ain't seen you boys in ages.

He is deployed again.

BadAss
14-09-12, 02:13
hey i like seeing some of these old schoolers checking this out to doc boz and everyone some new me by this name Badass some new me by Gerald Tarrant of ncat had many others of corse as did most miss MArt and Alig and Skuld and skuid revengers eye them were the days! played wow with the the skulds for a long while but havnt really played any mmos that have good enough pvp to stay at it never been a game like this since it if i could get help getting my account back or what ever i have to do i would drop back in

i had to make a new forum account as i dont remember my detail since my join date is recent

Doc Holliday
14-09-12, 02:53
LOL!

when i read the forum name i hought oh its the other dude who had the same nick name and used it on the forum. It wont be BAD ASS. it cant be.

but i opened the thread. and i looked at the post.

and i am smiling right now.

Dude. if you can find your old accounts that would be soooooo fuckin cool. i was gonna drop you a line on fb anyway to say a few of us are picking it up. i guess you saw the big green N shining in the sky a la batman :)

Did u ever transfer to NC2? i dont remember if you did. i remember last time we were in p2 in nc1 chatting about some stuff and getting flamed on trade. You were on warlok. that was the last time i think we all played as i quit for a break for a week or two before the launch.

Man. All i wish for now is i had an email or something to get a hold of Bob Rock and Roof.

BadAss
14-09-12, 03:07
LOL!

when i read the forum name i hought oh its the other dude who had the same nick name and used it on the forum. It wont be BAD ASS. it cant be.

but i opened the thread. and i looked at the post.

and i am smiling right now.

Dude. if you can find your old accounts that would be soooooo fuckin cool. i was gonna drop you a line on fb anyway to say a few of us are picking it up. i guess you saw the big green N shining in the sky a la batman :)

Did u ever transfer to NC2? i dont remember if you did. i remember last time we were in p2 in nc1 chatting about some stuff and getting flamed on trade. You were on warlok. that was the last time i think we all played as i quit for a break for a week or two before the launch.

Man. All i wish for now is i had an email or something to get a hold of Bob Rock and Roof.yea i transferd all my accounts to nc2 i stayed for a long as time

Bozz-Von Mel
14-09-12, 03:08
Whatever happened to Stalk3r?...one of your members....handle on here is Pungent77 or something.

BadAss
14-09-12, 03:10
actualy yesterday i jsut decided to serch on youtube for nc vids and it got me thinking so i checked it out i do think ive recoverd my main account though with my apu Bad Ass although after nc2 they auto changed my name to badman i was pissed i had that forever lol and PE Blacksoul and warlok and damienvryce

BadAss
14-09-12, 03:11
lost contact ith him ages ago i do talk to mart and akasha on rare occasion

William Antrim
14-09-12, 08:09
I have mart on Xbox live as a friend. Doc you would be thinking of Calvin I think. He was on Saturn in nc1. Top bloke. He was clanned with us for a bit in nc2.

COLD
14-09-12, 22:58
HEYHEY!

Whats happening peeps

NICK you P.O.S. WHATS UP!?!

Strife
15-09-12, 01:17
Still here. Playing GW2 and a certain Mech MMO.

Kind of waiting a bit to jump back in, see if population settles or everyone bails again in a couple weeks.

The Ottoman
15-09-12, 08:17
Still lurking the forum on a regular base. Getting in game every few months and doing a bit of rare hunting for a few hours.

]v[ortice
15-09-12, 13:12
I'm hoping to get on, but I'll need new accounts and the acount creations servers are still down :(