PDA

View Full Version : [00654]Grim and Mauler DMG

Pinoccio
06-09-12, 09:36
Terrormauler, Grim Percicutor still bugged damage.

Trivaldi
06-09-12, 10:55
Can you please provide a description of the problem. Is it a certain attack or all attacks, can the damage dealing attack be seen, does the mob appear aggrod when attacking etc.

We know there's been a problem with these for a while but more information will allow us to track down and address the problem more rapidly.

Cheers,

Pinoccio
06-09-12, 15:43
The mob must aggrod you and you didnt see the attack but it kills easy ppus.

Ivan Eres
06-09-12, 22:38
This behavior happens with the Grim Persecutor all the time.

As soon as the Grim Persecutor gets closer than say 100-200m there is a sudden damage hit that drops all health to zero.

danmalone
21-01-13, 15:54
Not sure whether this was a bug as such but after a whole day of firemobbing yesterday in F13, I head back towards DRT (via CRP) to park up and log but not before killing one last Percy who happens to be blocking my path in CRP.

I'm well aware of the damage a single percy can kick out against both players and armored vhc's so I keep well away - He didn't start shooting me luckily enough until he got right up alongside me (he is about 2-3 shots away from death) and that's when the magic happened.

My Rhino (with 75% condition still remaining) died at the exact same time as the percy - I.e, the Rhino lost 75% condition within a fraction of a second.

I'm not saying "nerf percys" because we need a challlenge to an extent but after 8-10hrs of solid firemobbing you can imagine that I was a little peeved off :wtf:

Edit - Do Percy's kick out massive AOE dmg upon death? If so - it's quite possible that could have been the cause with us being next to each other (although 75% condition dmg ever so slightly OP)... failing that, I don't know. Had a tonne of other Percy and Chaser kills yesterday but none died all that close to me.

netster
21-01-13, 16:06
i can confirm persis do more damage then chasers. thought my earlier bug is still not removed (killing of LEd vehicles by nonLEd players). It might be a bomber / far away rhino or any other shooting vehicle cracked your shell.

Bruder Malmsdoo
21-01-13, 17:27
Presumably another runner attacked your vhc from the distance and the persy finished the job

Ivan Eres
21-01-13, 17:54
Yes, they do AoE when the target is near. If you want to prove it just lure a Percy to the tower in H12 and watch what it does to itself and the Maulers it spawns.

Powerpunsh
21-01-13, 21:24
Did any of you check the damagelog? There should be a log-entry. Once ive found one but it was just like 200 damage of type.

danmalone
21-01-13, 22:27
I knew Percy's did mild AOE as i've obviously seen them slowly killing other firemobs when aggro'd - I wasn't aware that other players could apparently dmg vhc's containing LE'd players?

I wasn't aware that there were damage logs with regards to vehicles?

Faid
21-01-13, 22:46
Perci's are bugged in that they do ridiculous damage. Infact there are a ton of mobs like this throughout nc swamp caves are a good example. This is an issue that should have been addressed already but I guess they'll get to it eventually

stebedford
22-01-13, 00:26
A few of my clan members had a similar problem with a rhino hunting fire mobs, it lost about 80% health in a fraction of a second (it had previously been taking steady damage so it wasn't lag), I also agree that perci's damage is way too high, they can almost 1 shot people, they also do invisible shots (when attacking at range your health will drop for no reason). Hoppers also do stupidly high damage compared to their level, same with terrormaulers