PDA

View Full Version : Improve High Resolution and Widescreen Support

MadMeleeFreak
04-09-12, 20:05
Aside of all the balancing issues that got added to the list right away I think it would be a good idea to work on improved support for high and widescreen resolutions.

Aside from simply fixing glitches at widescreen resolutions (if that's possible at all) this would include R.P.O.S. scaling and Fontsize selection (if anyone else but me is playing on a TV it's very annoying to have a nonusable UI at high resolutions because the TV is 4 meters away instead of just one meter like a PC Monitor).

Biglines
04-09-12, 20:19
quick workaround for that (not a solution), is to use windowed mode at a lower resolution, and simply dragging the window to a larger resolution (will scale the entire screen).

Mokoi
04-09-12, 20:30
Aside of all the balancing issues that got added to the list right away I think it would be a good idea to work on improved support for high and widescreen resolutions.

Just for the sake of clarification - the teams focus is very much on stability, security and bugfixing at this point in time.
I am not sure what "list" you refer to, but I would imagine it is not the list of issues currently being worked on,
more likely just letting you know that the issue was added to the bugtracker.

MadMeleeFreak
04-09-12, 21:17
Just for the sake of clarification - the teams focus is very much on stability, security and bugfixing at this point in time.
I am not sure what "list" you refer to, but I would imagine it is not the list of issues currently being worked on,
more likely just letting you know that the issue was added to the bugtracker.

No pretty much meant the list that grows in this Brainport section. Up to now it's more or less stuff regarding balancing issues.
I'll try that windowed mode trick.