PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Mr Jones Inquisitor Quest.

Vampslord
04-09-12, 19:30
So i take the second quest where i have to get some info from Tom Carpenter on pp2. Every time i talk to him he tell me the generic too busy to talk, i killed him, but when i get back to mr Jones, he doesn't "complete" the quest.

I drop/repick it 4 time now.

Any suggestion?

Letesh
04-09-12, 20:31
Hi, i had the same problems a few days ago. but one day it works. don't know why. i thing you should try it again.

greetings

Grogor
06-09-12, 00:56
Does the npc talk to you and say in a dialog, that he is busy or do you get the message that the npc is busy in your chat window?

Letesh
06-09-12, 07:38
Yes, he tell me that he's busy. Many times, i'd try to talk to him. He was always busy. I'd try to kill him, but it doesn't work. I try to drop and repick the mission but it doesn't work.
But one day, i'd try to talk to him again and it works. Don't ask me why.

greetings

Trivaldi
06-09-12, 10:58
For quick assistance regarding this type of problem raise a ticket in game and a GM will be able to respawn the NPC for you, sometimes if I an NPC has been attacked or aggrod for another reason the related mission script will not fire. The underlying issue is something we've raised internally to investigate. We will of course double check this mission to see if there's anything we can do there too.

Cheers,

Grogor
06-09-12, 12:42
Ok, i wasn't sure whether the chat said he's busy or the npc itself talked to you and said you should go away cause he's busy. So I tried it 3 times on the test server and 3 times it worked (tested in in german and english language settings, french stettings don't work, because Jones won't talk to you). If the chat says he's busy Trivaldi answered allready what to do, but if the NPC says he's busy, check your mission window (F8) if you really have the mission. Sometimes even I forget to talk to Jones again for the next part of the mission and go for it cause I know what to do (ending up in front of NPCs that don't talk to me due I don't have the mission).