PDA

View Full Version : Cannot create a character.

Jodack
03-09-12, 20:08
Hello Neocron

I have been trying to create a character on the Terra server but have encountered the following problem.
When I am given the option to chose my Class,Name and sex I select the options I want and press the "next" button.
After pressing the "next" button I am informed that a pop up appears saying "validating character name" but then disappears then under the box to enter my name I get the message "char creation has been disabled for 17 minuets. Following the advice of a friend, I have tried changing my password through the launcher but sadly this didn't solve my problem. I have tried this over the period of 3 days.

Has anyone else had this problem or dose anyone have any advice on how to solve this problem?

Jodack

William Antrim
03-09-12, 20:38
You may get a fairly quick response here but you will probably be encouraged to email the helpdesk.

I think the email add you want is Support@neocron.com but dont quote me on that one as it has been a long time since i had to contact them. You should find it in any of the mod's sigs though I believe.

Biglines
03-09-12, 21:24
I think the .com email addresses are still down, so support@neocron.info would be your best bet

james_finn
03-09-12, 21:52
Jodock, there are some limits to what you can put in the name, I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) that you cannot include numbers or some swear words, it could be that you're trying to use an invalid character which is confusing the creation process?

ArkHive
03-09-12, 22:01
Please refer to the first Post on http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?145536-Account-Management-available

Omnituens
05-09-12, 12:48
Jodack has made it into game now. Just in case anyone else had this problem, I got him to remove any special characters from his password. He then had an issue getting passed the intro stings, so I got him to disable those as well as the exit splash (force of habit on my part).

He is now a happy member of the Neocron Runner Community.

Trivaldi
05-09-12, 13:03
I think the .com email addresses are still down, so support@neocron.info would be your best bet
Just to clear it up for anyone reading this through search results, the address to email would be helpdesk@neocron.info!

Jodack has made it into game now. Just in case anyone else had this problem, I got him to remove any special characters from his password. He then had an issue getting passed the intro stings, so I got him to disable those as well as the exit splash (force of habit on my part).

He is now a happy member of the Neocron Runner Community.
Many thanks for lending a hand Omnituens, welcome back to you too! :)