PDA

View Full Version : Looks like im starting from scratch :O

=REMUS=
02-09-12, 16:28
Unfortunately someone wholm I gave access to, got my HC tank REMUS banned, my other account has been wiped for some reason and they cant help if its over a month, my last account has had the email changed by someone so i've started a new toon called Goregasm... he's a rank 20/16 powerhouse of a melee tank at the moment on Terra, please say hi if I know you :)

Moral of the story, don't share accounts!

Riddle
02-09-12, 16:36
Sad news dude, sorry to hear about your accounts.

I would seriously consider moving to H-C tank, as melee is pretty much unviable in op wars and xp gain will be a lot slower as there is no aoe melee.

Ill sort you out some levelling weapons, pop by the shop :) I'll throw some creds your way for armour ammo etc. Probably on this evening 8-11 ish.

Good to see you back though, lot of old names floating about!

=REMUS=
02-09-12, 16:48
Cheers, I surely will :) I have the grand sum of 19k creds to my name... do you do credit, im good for it honest!

I'm actually not that upset, it is a bit of a kick in the genitals to lose my Cursed Soul because i've had that 4 slot ulimated, xray, xheated sucker for about 8 years and I was a little... attached... silly really. But i'm actually looking forward to the struggle of attaining good equipment again, although it's going to be a pain PvPing all these WOC pkers I imagine... but we'll see.

I had rosey tinted sun glasses of melee being easier to level but it seems all the weapons have had their frequency nerfed or is it just me? So i'll probably LOM over to HC tonight depending on what hardware you've got available in your Emporium!

What time is that GMT, since I live in Dubai which is currently +3 GMT?

Kozmos
02-09-12, 17:11
Hmm in bit of a similar situation myself lol... i May well be starting a new tank too

Hoder
02-09-12, 22:08
Moral of the story, don't share accounts!This. With knobs on.

Glad to see some old faces back :) Levelling really starts to become fun around rank 20 anyway :p

=REMUS=
02-09-12, 22:26
:D

Thanks for that 4 slot launcher riddle, I sucessfully killled myself with it about 5 mins after you gave it to me haha! Forgot to put my new armour on... derp!

Cheers to the other couple of runners that helped, sorry I can't remember your names :o

Riddle
03-09-12, 16:54
Your welcome :D