PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] ASG Terminal Bug

screamface
01-09-12, 20:42
There are a couple of bugs that I have came across and other runners have also, now they can be reported.

- When any player attempts to spawn a vehicle from any ASG it log's everyone out of the game. Potentially vindictive, I know :)

- Accessing the Citycom and then clicking on the "forum" tab will log out that character, I fell for it twice.

Although I am only reporting two bugs here, one of them is pretty major.
Feel free to post any that you have found.
Good day

nEo-1664
01-09-12, 21:34
- When any player attempts to spawn a vehicle from any ASG it log's everyone out of the game. Potentially vindictive, I know :)

- Accessing the Citycom and then clicking on the "forum" tab will log out that character, I fell for it twice.

^^ You say it logs everyone out of the game? Who is everyone? Everyone in the sector, everyone in your team/group, everyone currently logged on the server?

^^ This is known and mentioned in the patch notes

screamface
01-09-12, 21:44
It logs everyone out of the server and it appears to only be from new vehicles. So a old character of mercury with a old vehicle can still use his/hers.

Thanks for the update, I wasn't aware of it being in the patch notes.

We are on the search for more bugs in the test server so you will see me again. :)

Mokoi
01-09-12, 22:01
thank you.

for future reports, please use a single, dedicated thread/post for each bug you find.
we can handle (e.g. update/mark/move/close) those more easily.